• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a partner! ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

whimsies

born in the cabbage fields
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(this is NOT to replace my current partners!!! not at all! ^^)

hello!

im winnie (not my real name, but it's what i'm comfortable with)! i don't mind what pronouns are used for me, and i'm looking for a long-term role-playing partner! and this isn't at all to replace any current partners, i just roleplay a lot!

proshippers dni! im not comfortable with that stuff, and if that's your ship i think it would be best if we weren't partners! it's just a boundary of mine!

no incest stuff, no minor and adult stuff, no frans please!

• ⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄
before we get into the nitty gritty, ill tell you what im looking for!

im looking for a sans-centric roleplay! it's a bit specific, i know, but im fixating here! i can't help it!

au's n all that junk! sans/sans!

i love specifics and details!! headcanons you like to include when you write your characters? bring them!!! specific tropes you're a fan of and might want to bring into the roleplay? let's talk about it!!!

and, ill admit, im a lot more exposed to fanon content than canon content for them, so my interpretations may be a bit different from canon, but i don't mind getting back into their sources if you prefer canon rep!

here, these are some of the characters I feel more comfortable playing!

✧underfell sans
✧ underswap sans
✧ horrortale sans
✧ original sans(?)
✧ nightmare sans (i absolutely ADORE passive nightmare)(i also love strawberry nightmare!)
✧ killer sans
✧ dream sans
✧ dust/murder sans
do note that, if there's a character you would like me to play, i most certainly would not mind trying it out! : D all i ask for is some help with researching! info dump if you want! tell me all about your favorite blorbo!

i also have some tropes/pairings/au's i'm interested in!! they are by no means limitations, just ideas that i'm craving!! (ones that i really really want will have a ✿ next to them!)

✧ demon/angel
✧ demon/demon hunter(priest?)
✧yandere✿✿✿✿✿
✧ yandere/yandere✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
✧ protector/protected
✧ vampires, vampires, VAMPIRES✿✿✿✿✿✿
✧ worshipper/deity✿
SUPER MONSTER-Y (moreso than they already are)(think more monster-y traits, OR classical monster au's like Frankenstein, Dracula, ect)
✧ crime au (mafia au sob sob)
✧ detective au
✧ paranormal au✿✿
✧ coffeeshop au,,, with a twist???
✧ slow burn
✧ murder mystery >: )

oh! and please note that i am open to (and adore) poly ships as well! i especially love rarepairs as well!

and that's all that i can think of at the moment! it isn't that I don't like other characters, i just don't know how to write them! it's no limitation on what characters you can play!

so, if you have any pairings you enjoy (platonic, romantic, any!), just ask! but  no proshipping! please! proshippers dni! dni!!

last thing! i write entirely on mobile! so apologies if my formatting is a bit wonky, but i do my best to make sure it's presentable! and i will only roleplay in private messages! i apologize if that's an inconvenience ^^;

• ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

so, there's the gist of it! you know what im here for! can i tell you a bit about myself?

i am above eighteen! in saying so, i don't feel very comfortable roleplaying with minors! it's a boundary of mine :'D (i am, however, right around it, for those who might not want to be roleplaying with someone who's too young/old!)

i try to write longer responses for my roleplays, and i would hope for someone who could try to match my length, or even exceed it! i consider myself to be semi lit/ multi paragraph / advanced lit(novella?), i love detail!

unfortunately, having a 9-5 can make my replies a bit more infrequent than i would like, but do expect at least 1-2 replies a week!

i love ooc! id love to make friends, so no need to be formal! ^^ or not!! whatever you're comfortable with, no pressure!

sharing head canons, roleplay ideas, or other works of media featuring our characters is super fun to me! i love seeing playlists and memes and aesthetics that match the characters, even if we aren't using them!

outside of roleplay, i love creating art! and writing, too. i also love gardening, and cooking, and baking, and cute cozy farming games! (animal crossing anyone? no? okay (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠) )

that's about everything! i really look forward to meeting you ^^

please,,, please don't make fun of me. i may be cringe but i am free. or at the very least, i am trying to be :')

• ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Last edited:
having an especially strong muse to write for dream... cream, anyone? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) dreamberry!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back