• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Partner

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
Hello I am looking for a male or female to rp with.I absolutely love romance and I was thinking that we could do a cute romance rp.(you can choose your own race or from the races listed below.)

Setting: Earth but in an Au type universe where there are many races.

Elf
Winged(gargoyles.)
Caster(witches and warlocks)
Human
Terrianans(people with animal appearance and attributes.)
Mermaid
Dragon
Etc.

In this world the races live in their own territory,yes they travel around and build homes in different territories but each is owned by a single ruler.The bloodlines are not suppose to Mix but when the Queen Of Casters And a Terrianan have a hybrid daughter half caster half Cat Terrianan they lock her away to keep her safe.On the night of her 19 th birthday she escaped her isolation and begins to travel around bumping into a mysterious stranger who could be the man or woman of her dreams or her downfall.

More about the races:
Elves control the elements of their specific clan.They have long pointed ears and beautiful faces.While some cane be kind and helpful others are rude and think they are better than everybody else.

Winged are tall built creatures,they are always on the front line of any war.Their grey skin covered in markings,their tall statue,large bat wings follow behind them along with long tails.They are mostly a tribe of warriors that fly in the sky above everybody else with bad tempers.

Casters are the strongest among the races,they use their abilities of magic to help people grow food.They keep the other races in their territory in line.One can always tell a caster in a crowd as their eyes are a beautiful deep violet color.

Humans don’t really need an explanation.

Terianans are humans that have animal appearances and attributes.Most admire them because they have skills most don’t,born with the ears and tail of animals the terrianans are thought of more animal than human.

Mermaids are beautiful aquatic women who spend their time sunbathing and singing.They entertain the other races as they sail on the waters of the mermaids.

Dragons are the violent type of races,only seen during the time of hunting food they tend to stay away from the other races.The races fear these massive creatures.

Sally_Love Sally_Love Well if you don't want to have multiple rps with a person I understand. I didn't know you didn't want multiple roleplays with the same person. Had I known I wouldn't have said anything.

Ohhhh Well I have like...12 (I think) with one person. Hah
It's fun, especially if you and the other person really get along and work well together.

super interested! you had me captivated when I saw Casters and terrainians! hope to talk things over with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back