• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Hey! I'm looking for a long term roleplaying partner and these are a few ideas I had. If any of these interest you, please send me a private message. If not, but you're still looking for a partner, message me anyway. I'm open to pretty much anything and I'm sure we can work out a plot that works for the both of us.

Plot A) Character A is a single parent, recently moved to a new city for a fresh start, facing personal difficulties. Character B crosses paths with Character 1, they immediately connect, and eventually become good friends. Character B decides to help out in anyway they can, but eventually Character B begins to fall in love with Character A. Making it complicated.

Plot B) Character A finds out he has cancer and potentially has only a year to live. The character makes a list of all the things to do before his inevitable fate, one of which includes asking out Character B, who just happens to be the most popular girl in school. Their relationship gets off to a rocky start, but eventually they begin to get along, and things become intimate. Their relationship eventually becomes serious and poses a problem because Character A hasn't told her about his cancer.

Plot C) Character A is a soldier who was stationed in Syria during the Civil War, however just days before they are sent home, a fellow soldier and close friend is killed. His dying friend's last words were a request to look after his fiancé, a request which Character A hesitantly decides to fulfill. Character B, is distraught that her fiancé was killed in Syria and turns her anger on Character A. Which triggers a complicated relationship, full of drama and secrets.

Plot D) 5 years ago, Character A was charged with first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison. Fast forward to the present, new evidence suggests that Character A is innocent and is released, sparking an outrage within the community. Character B begins to do some digging, spying on Character A, trying to understand what really happened. After all, it was her sister that was the murder victim. The two confront each other, and Character A eventually offers to help her find the real killer to prove his innocence. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back