• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner!

Aevum

Alive in the Fire
Interested in something science fiction related. Also have had a Star Wars craving lately, but am open to anything. I enjoy plotting with my partner, and weaving together a good narrative.

A female is preferred.

Let's make a universe together. (^U^)

I'm not really familiar with the Star Wars universe, but I am familiar with universes from other sci-fi fandoms such as Mass Effect, Bladerunner, Farscape, Firefly and probably several other films and video games. I'm also completely open to anything original.

Not huge with fandoms, just a Star wars itch for some reason, but is love to do something original.

Ah... I apologise for not being able to help scratch that itch. But original works for me too. :) Feel free to PM me with ideas, I'm still limited by the 10 posts/24 hour rule.

I would love to do a Star Wars rp if ur still open (Clarification who'll play the female?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back