• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(Looking for a partner) The Siranian Age

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
In barbaric times there are many stories and tales of wars and heroes, monsters and mythic creatures. Legends and stories of what seem like fantasy. Though now is a time when another hero is needed in this earliest of High Adventure. A dark Wizard going by Ekarath of Morgath has risen, and the kingdom of Ellaria is overthrown, becoming his ‘Morgath’, which was once believed a dead tribe that were once vicious warriors. The Wizard is known to be a man who has a cult-following and preaches to show a torch in the darkness, and let fire cleanse the world, purging it of the heathens and unbelievers. Though these threats are made, the other kingdoms fear his magic, knowing that a sword can be no good against it, and that he had armies of his own. Elarath grows in power, and the question lingers... what’s to become of the land with his cultists growing daily and his preachings putting more fear into the hearts of many...

This is like Conan the Barbarian in a low-fantasy High-adventure Age. Your character will make their own adventure, and can complete it in whatever way, figuring out how to solve problems and fight obstacles to kill Ekarath. If interested send me a PM. I only have a few rules I’ll tell you, and I’ll answer any questions you have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back