Looking for a partner! Original medieval plot inside! Pirate x Genie

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
Hey all! I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a specific roleplay with me which I've really been craving. :) My last partner quit me early on it, unfortunately, but I haven't given up yet!

This is the roleplay I've really been wanting to do: http://www.rpnation.com/resources/1x1-swapped-a-pirate-x-genie-rp.2591/

Plot: A famous pirate captain one day raids a town and is charmed by the beauty of a young woman who he decides to kidnap and take with him on his ship. A genie’s lamp ends up in the hands of her brother who seeks revenge against the pirate captain for taking his sister. He wishes for his sister’s safe return first. Secondly, he wishes for the genie to take his sister’s place on his ship and pretend to be her, gain his trust, and eventually end his life. The genie obeys her master, but while spending time on the ship she grows attached to the witty, charming pirate captain and slowly starts fall for him. She dreads the day that she’ll have to kill him, hoping she can find a way out of the wish she will be forced to grant.

• This roleplay is open. I have the first reply started already so all you have to do is join. The first person who replies on THIS THREAD FIRST gets it if we talk and can make it work. :)
  • This is a roleplay I'm REALLY craving. So if you could please not drop it early I'd appreciate it. My last partner dropped it today on my birthday and I was so crushed since her character was so perfect. *tears* xD
  • So if you could, please try for at least one reply a day for this one? More maybe if you have time? If you are someone who isn't too active with roleplaying, might drop this early, and thinks their interest in this rp idea might drop over time, I please ask that you don't join.
  • This is a hetero (male x female) roleplay only. I'm playing the female.
  • I'm playing the genie. The first few posts I will reply as Lydia (the kidnapped woman) but I will later switch to the genie who will be my character for the rest of the roleplay. (And taking on the form of Lydia, pretending to be her.) My character will be a bit mysterious because of this, so she will not have a profile. You will get to know her along the way and I will to my best to discribe her physical apearance as possible.
  • If you love profiles I will make one about my genie later on into the rp. That way I don't spoil any information about her in the beginning. ;)
  • Just because my character doesn't have a profile doesn't mean you don't have to have one! You're welcome to make a profile if you would like. In fact, it would be especially helpful since your character is a famous pirate that many people know about. That way, I will know a bit about him for reference as most would about someone famous. :)
  • Follow RpNation's rules.
  • Keep swearing to a minimum if you can.
  • Please follow my plot. If you have any crazy ideas or twists let me know before just starting the roleplay off with something that I wasn't expecting and doesn't fit the plot.

So anyone interested? If you are interested, thinking I will be a good roleplay partner for you, and promise to be active, please post here on this thread and we can discuss! Thanks!

One person did post a reply to the roleplay, and if he sees this I apologize as it was not really what I was looking for. I was more hoping the captain had actually kidnapped the woman because he wanted her there rather then just letting her go. I appreciate the effort a lot though! ^_^  
Still looking! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm pirate obsessed, and seeing this plot really just got me so excited. I'd definitely love to RP this with you. I already have three pirate OCs, but I don't know if any of them are exactly how I'm (or you are, though I can't get into your brain) picturing the captain in this plot.

[QUOTE="Captain Avery]Hello! I'm pirate obsessed, and seeing this plot really just got me so excited. I'd definitely love to RP this with you. I already have three pirate OCs, but I don't know if any of them are exactly how I'm (or you are, though I can't get into your brain) picturing the captain in this plot.

[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks for the reply! Sadly, someone has already agreed to do this plot with me. :( You're welcome to wait and if that partner doesn't work out we could try it together. But for the time being, I already have this roleplay going on.

But I will admit I've been badly craving pirate roleplays lately--especially if they involve my genie character in some way. If you're still looking for a partner to do a pirate roleplay with, I'd definitely be the one! I have quite a few rps going on at the moment so I will be honest and say I may or may not be slow in replying, (only because I try my best to give equal attention to each of my roleplays) but if you're all right with that I'd love to come up with a new pirate plot to roleplay with you. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message! If not, good luck finding some pirate roleplays. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back