• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner interested in polyamory rp! ^.^

Wynter Snow

You know nothing, wynter snowww ~
Hello ^.^
I've had this idea for quite some time about the idea of role playing original characters for a polyamorous relationship based off of a picture I found that intrigued me! ^33^ If you don't know what a polyamorous relationship is, it's basically a relationship between 3 people *see the photo for reference :) * & in this scenario it would be two girls & 1 guy. I've already found a guy who would be down to do the role so i'm looking for a female above the age of 18+. Before diving into the plot, id like to see if anyone would actually be interested in this. So PM me if you are & we could brainstorm ideas & i'll tell you the plot I had in mind there! ^D^
Thanks for taking the time to read this! <3
xx

tumblr_oj0jyi95FS1u5uz2bo1_500.png

I'm extremely interested. I'd love to do this with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back