• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for Slice of Life ideas!

RunRabbitRun

Owns a rabbit heart
Like the title of the post says, I'm looking for a partner for some Slice of Life plots I've had in mind! The RPs are MxF oriented and I'd like to play the male role in each of them. Each plot can be filled with drama or comedy, or both, and romance is always an open option! So, without further ado, here are the ideas:

The pairings I've had in mind were:

College Student x College Student

Mental Patient x Nurse

Well, that's about it for the pairings/or ideas, I had but I'm sure I'll eventually update this list with more detail or pairings if need be in the future. If any of these ideas get your interest, feel free to send me a message and we can figure out details!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do the College Student x College Student or the Bad Boy x Good Girl pairing ~

or we can just mash the both of them together :P

I like the beginning to this idea. If you need someone to toss concepts around with I can help.

ANY that have not been done yet. I love all of those especially the college one and the suicidal pairings

I'd do bad boy x good girl, since I could probably, sadly enough, relate very heavily with the latter role and play it very well. ;.;

I like the Suicidal, or severely depressed one. Or bad boy X good girl

Anyone interested just drop me a PM all plots are open! 

[QUOTE="Haruhi Suzumiya]OP, but if you're interested I wouldn't mind playing with you.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd definitely be up for a partner for that idea!

jacunliffe said:
ANY that have not been done yet. I love all of those especially the college one and the suicidal pairings
The college pairing and the suicidal paring are still open! Better yet, we could always combine the two!

Eek, I won't be able to PM until tomorrow (blast this newbie restriction!), but I'm thoroughly interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back