Looking for a Nocturnals game

NoisyCricket

Elder Member
Hi all,

I was hoping to see if there was some interest in a Nocturnals game. I'm hoping to find a willing GM and some players, though I think I can rope in one or two more, depending on schedules.

If it helps, I've already got an Empyrean caste character roughly worked out.

Thanks and take care!

It's a fan made expansion. Check the courtyard, we've got a thread for it.

I would certainly play.

Expressing interest as a player as well. I have an Empyrean (with an Aurora allter ego) concept s well, but i think i could change it to Comet caste.

Woo!

Thanks everyone for the great response so far.

I was going to post a link to the Nocturnals forum post, but as was already pointed out, the White Wolf boards seem to be hemorrhaging today.

@MadMal:

If you're set on your Empyrean, I can look at doing something else. I like mine, but I wouldn't mind exploring any of the Castes really.

I'm interested in picking up another game to ST, but I haven't looked at the Charms yet, AND I'm thinking about running a Scion game instead... I'll let you know.

Coyotekin: It's really interesting just for the trippy aspects of it.

magnificentmomo and Blackadder: Thank you both for the potential offers!

Well, flooding in NY has trapped me in Montreal, so I have nothing but time. I think I might power through the charms section and make up my mind.

magnificentmomo said:
Well, flooding in NY has trapped me in Montreal, so I have nothing but time. I think I might power through the charms section and make up my mind.
Yikes, take care, but glad you can at least enjoy the time somewhat. :)

Just got done reading the fluff, and I gotta say it's gotten my interest.

If I played I have a couple ideas peculating. Maybe the Bosun of a trade ship that was wounded and needed help to save his men.

If I GMed it though it'd almost definitely be a dark game. As in bring out your infernals as well.

Reaver said:
Just got done reading the fluff, and I gotta say it's gotten my interest.
If I played I have a couple ideas peculating. Maybe the Bosun of a trade ship that was wounded and needed help to save his men.

If I GMed it though it'd almost definitely be a dark game. As in bring out your infernals as well.
Sounds great. :) I'd be glad to have you play or GM.

By the way, I like the concept...would he be exalting to save his men from their fates to die then? Or just his own fate to die/be out of the fight?

I was thinking to save his men. Basically he would of been one of the people who would of had a Solar Exalt but his was one of the 150 missing. I saw that aspect and liked it.

Reaver said:
I was thinking to save his men. Basically he would of been one of the people who would of had a Solar Exalt but his was one of the 150 missing. I saw that aspect and liked it.
Yeah, I really liked that aspect. I'm, in general, a fan of how the flavor worked for Nocturnals.

I read the fluff part of the Nocturnals and I could say that it is quite intriguing. I'll need to read a bit on the castes and the charms before I can actually get a better grasp on them as a whole, but I'd say it seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back