• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a new fantasy roleplay!

Yashuaver

About me a little bit;
  • I am 21 years old, been doing roleplaying since late 2008 or esrly 2009, I think.
  • English is not my first language so there might be (and probably is) some mistakes, but I try to improve my English constantly.
  • I try to be active, but sometimes it can take only a few hours to answer and sometimes a few days. Who knows.
  • I prefer playing as a female character nowadays, sorry not sorry.
  • I love roleplays that are full of drama, dark themes, action, adventure and romance/ but I don't want it to be only a love story. I need more than 'oh wow, two people loves each other and everyone's happy' kind of plot.
  • Past tense, third person is how I write.

What kind of roleplay I am looking for?

One word: fantasy. I realized that I haven't had any fantasy roleplays in ages and now I need one. Elven x Human (or humankind) pairing would be really awesome, but that's not the only possible pairing. Suggest something if you have ideas for this. I love Lord of the Rings. Aragorn x Arwen is probably one of my first OTP's ever, that's why I suggested that pairing (elven x human). But like I said, it's not the only thing I am willing to play.
In roleplays I like adventure, action, drama, romance and many other things.

I don't have any plots ready on my mind yet, I'd like to do plans with my rp partner and I hope I can find someone who enjoys creating a new plots for the roleplay and is quite active roleplayer. More than only only one paragraph would be great since I usually write at least 2-3, depending about many things, sometimes my answers are longer and sometimes shorter. Most of the time I can answer every day at least once.
+ and please, I am looking for someone who's 18+ since I am 21 years old.

If you're interested, my email is: yashuver@gmail.com ! And please write more than just "hey want to rp?", because I have seen enough of that and it doesn't tell so much about person who wants a roleplay with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back