• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a mage.

Sifra

Hi! I'm Rahello Farminthildur, a 234 year old earth mage, living at the magic academy in the elf city Andomar. I love creating potions and explosives, helping out my fellow elves in the war against the trolls. I am in search for another magician who can help me explore a strange magic phenomenon that has been encountered at the battlefield.
(The roleplay would be written in third person.)

OOC
I am in my thirties myself, and I am looking for a partner over 25 years old.
I roleplay through email.
I can reply every day.
I'm not gonna type you a novel every time, but I'm not looking for someone who gives me nothing but one-liners, either.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to controll my character. If you want my character to do or say something, just let me know.
I am looking for a character-driven, adventurous roleplay (a little romance is fine but please not just smut) where we plan together. I'm into the more loose kind of plots, nothing too epic as my characters tend not to be of the world-saving type.
I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back