• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP partner!

Call.me.cass

Infinitely bored at 4 A.M.
Hello hello 👋🏻 I’m pretty much just looking for someone to rp with (obviously). Read on for the specifics of what I’m looking for, but I’ll put a TL DR at the end in case you don’t want to read all I wrote.

I’m kind of looking for someone who will reply at least somewhat regularly. I’ve had problems with people going on long hiatuses with no warning and it’s not great. If you’re busy and won’t be able to reply for a while that’s completely fine, just please warn me first, and I will do the same for you.

The content of the rp is definitely negotiable, however I’ve been craving South Park recently, or at least something fandom based, as I’ve been doing many oc rps as of late. That does not mean I will refuse an oc rp if I think the plot would be interesting, though. I’m not picky on who I’ll rp or what ship we do. I usually do romance, and I’ll do MxM, FxM, FxF, it doesn’t matter. I’m open to being either male or female. I have a couple ideas for possible plots, however I usually like to decide on something with my rp partner, and let them have a say in it also. I’m also very fond of long term rps, that are more heavily plot driven. I do like romance, but romance without plot is no fun. I’m also open to playing more than one character for the sake of the story, though you certainly don’t have to if you don’t want to.

I don’t have any triggers or anything like that, and the ONE condition I ask is that it to be at least semi-literate. You don’t have to write a full book each time, but proper grammar and capitalization and stuff like that would be appreciated. I write past tense, 3rd person, and my reply lengths vary depending on the situation and mood of the rp. You don’t have to match my style, but I would still like proper grammar and at least a short paragraph.

I don’t have any issues rping with someone who’s a different age than me as long as they’re mature enough to handle a serious plot, but it should be noted that I’m 15, and if you don’t feel comfortable rping with me that’s understandable.

You can contact me on here or on my discord, either is fine (although discord might be a little better, you should be able to find it on my profile)

TL DR
What I’m looking for:
- someone who will respond regularly, or warn me if they can’t
- someone who will use proper grammar and write at least short paragraphs
- someone who is mature enough to handle whatever plot we choose
What kind of rp I want:
- a long term rp
- something more plot based
- romance (MxM, FxM, FxF, all are fine)
- plot is negotiable
Other information
- I’m 15, and understand if you’re not comfortable rping with someone my age
- I’ve been craving South Park recently, or at least something fandom related
- My writing style is past tense, third person
- You can contact me here, or on discord, it doesn’t matter

Thank you all 🙏🏻 If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back