• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a Long-Term RP partner

goremachinist

One Time Luck
Greetings and salutations! :ghostv:
Hey guys, I am looking for a Long-Term RP partner who will either do Fandom rp I list below or original RP. I’m really open to any new ideas. I also will do AU of fandoms too. I am specifically looking for Fandom canon x oc and will definitely do doubling. I have some OCs I’ll like to test out. I will play any canon character for you in the fandoms I list below! (mxm, fxf, or fxm).

As regarding to rules:
- NO
killing a character unless discussed between us and agreed on.

- I usually just RP 1st-3rd person paragraph front. I won`t do script RP, I am 19 years old almost 20. I prefer to RP with someone 18+ of age near my age gap. No minors.

- With OCS I am totally good with, I just will not tolerant any Mary-sues or OP characters.

As well as other things:
Grammar I'm pretty decent in, But I’m looking to improve it more. No one perfect, as long as I can understand where you're coming from that’s fine. And please, let me know if your not interested in the rp or if your getting bored from it. I’ve had people who would just abandon the rp without a word and I will never hear from them ever again. I just find that to be really rude and disrespectful to the other person. I Reply within a good amount messages usually a day, 1-3 the most a day. But life does get in the way and I hope there is communication if things come up.

MY FANDOMS :darkwizardhat::

**My Hero Academia/boku no hero academia**
( I’m really wanting to do Rp with this one, I have couple AUs ideas or canons ones! Character I want for my OC is Katsuki Bakugou. I can do canon x canon or canon x oc for your side.)
Mystic messenger
( Characters I’ll either take are Choi Saeran, Choi Saeyoung, or Jumin Han.)
Homestuck or Hiveswap
( I usually do AUs instead of going canonly to the whole comic, since Homestuck can be rather complicated dynamic to turn into a rp. For my oc I usually go for Karkat or Gamzee. I can definitely play wide variety of characters since I’ve been in this fandom for 5 years.)

Some original plots:

Horror/Circus theme.

Serial killer thriller

I’m opened to any new ideas, like fantasy, mystery. e.t.c

As of that! I hope to hear from ya.
tumblr_ouqxh0zqXM1rk75qto1_500.gif

Do you do alpha and omega plots. If not do you happen to like naruto or deathnote

There are a lot of fandoms out there, but I haven't even heard of most of yours. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back