• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Long-term RP Partner... Please! lol

colexicon

Uploading...
Okay so I haven't had a roleplay partner in long time. I would very much like that to change so if you also happen to be looking for a partner, please read over the following details.

Gender Roles:

I am a female so if its romance then I will only play MxF pairings me being the female of course. No MxM or FxF Any genres not dealing with romance however, I will gladly accept any pairing.

Genres:

I am open to pretty much any genre I’m not picky.

However, my favorites include (in order of importance)

Romance

Fantasy and/or medieval

Supernatural

Sci-fi

Modern/Realistic

Anime

Post-apocalyptic

Zombie

Posting Length:

My posting length honestly depends on the person because a lot of people tend to get intimidated by my posting length so just know that if you post less than a paragraph I will likely not be interested… not that I can’t type short posts. It honestly depends on how descriptive you are and the number of grammar mistakes you make. I’m not a perfect writer of course but I will not tolerate posts littered with typos, fragments and grammatical errors sorry.

I usually post a minimum of 2 or more paragraphs and if my partner can post longer than that then all the better because I can probably match it.

So if this is too long for you then please don't bother.

Thank you

Fandoms:

Currently have none right now but when I get interested in any I will post them here.

Plots/Ideas:

PM me for plot information and ideas. (I have sooooo many ideas lol)

Availability/Times

I live in the EST and am available all day every day unless something comes up which I will of course make known ahead of time.

Characters:

I have a bunch of readymade characters and will make it known if I would be using a premade one or if I must type up a new one.

However, I don’t require anything fancy when it comes to characters as long as you include all their basic information then its fine. An image is also helpful as well.

Welp, that’s all I can think of right now so if you’re interested please pm me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back