• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a long term romance RP?

BrittnieRheayn

Hello!! My name is Brittnie, but you can call me Britt, B, or whatever else you feel like.

So Let me start out by saying I'm looking for a long term romance RP! I've been roleplaying about 4 years straight and about 8 off and on. You're catching me at my 'on' time.

About my RP style? I usually always play female with my main characters but I also love to double and that character is usually male. (Or female if you want it to be. I have no preference to what gender my second character is.) I would prefer playing a straight female and then the other characters are up for whatever. MxM, FxF, you catch my drift? I'm 23 so I would prefer to RP with someone who is 17+. I don't have any triggers so hit me with anything! I can RP on here, discord, or through e-mail.

Type of RP? I'm looking for a modern day slice of life RP. that being said, I'm a sucker for a good supernatural/modern/romance.

Plots: I don't have any super huge plots in mind, in fact I'm almost blanking. I'm just really craving a huge juicy romance, so if you have one in mind, PLEASE let me know! I'm down for anything!

So let me know if you're interested!

Ever seen the film Lost in Translation? Would you be down to do a FxF friendship-to-romance (or strangers meeting for the first time, then eventually becoming friends, then eventually romance) story in a similar vein? Staring out a hotel window all melancholy like, driving/walking through the streets at night, internal sadness, bokeh in the background, aesthetics, ambient mall music, that sorta stuff. If you consider it (And that's totally up to you) and would like info about my character before deciding, feel free to ask as well.

No hard feelings if it's not what you're looking for and you decline, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back