• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term Partner!

Hello, all! I’m a casual roleplayer, but I really enjoy it. I’ve been writing for a long time and really appreciate good writers!

Generally speaking, I have a MxM preference, but I’m willing to attempt MxF and FxF if the right person or plot comes along. I always RP with original characters and worlds and don’t particularly enjoy fandom RPs. With that said, when I RP, I’m in control of my character, and you yours. I don’t really tolerate controlling other characters that don’t belong to that person.

Here, I’d like to meet up with someone that is correct with grammar and general syntax. I’d also appreciate longer response, but I’m not looking for novels for every post.

Below are some plot ideas I have, if you’re at all interested!

A and B are humanoid creatures (mainly human looking) that are the heirs to their royal families. It’s tradition that the A and B oldest children get married to keep the peace, and the families decide to marry the 2 despite them both being male. A and B aren’t exactly friendly at first, but end up getting close due to some tense circumstances between members of their families and other things.

A is a Phoenix but can take on human form. B is a collector of rare items and purchases the bird in an auction style event. After taking it home and caging it (in a big, nice cage), B continues on and observes the bird from afar. One night, he hears the bird fussing with the cage, but when he comes out, he sees it’s actually a person (A), and they end up fighting about the “missing” bird, etc. I have some plot ideas for farther down the road.

A is a deaf, high school senior. His family is all hearing, but they all learned ASL early on in A’s life. He is unable to lip read very well, but he does his best. C is his high school sweetheart. She is an amazing student and extremely popular and outgoing. She learned ASL when she met A and always put her best foot forward until they were easily able to communicate. Unfortunately, C gets sick and passes away just after graduation. A and B were friends in high school and end up going to the same college. When A and B find out that C passed away, they gradually get closer and closer and end up together in the end.

A is a prostitute and has a rough time with meeting rent and bills. A lives in a very cheap apartment and barely gets by. He has an easy job at a restaurant. B is an army member and is on a break from his deployment; unfortunately, he suffers from PTSD and hates being along. A and B meet at the small restaurant A works at and end up hitting it off. They go on a few dates in secret, but when B wants to take it to the next level, A is hesitant. A doesn’t want B to find out his history.

I'm always looking for RP partners, and I would love to build any other kind of story with you as well, these plots or not. PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back