• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a long-term partner ❤

Klorakx

heroes never die
Hello there, lovelies. ❤

First of all I should give yourself a little introduction of myself, right? Name is Alex (female, I know the name can be confusing), I am 24 years old and I've been living in Munich my entire life (so yes, my timezone is UTC+01:00). Please don't be alarmed, my english isn't that bad. I promise! I've been roleplaying for 4 years now and it's gotten a passion of mine.

Some important things:

☆ Since I like my roleplays to be mature I'd like my partner to be at least 18+ years old
☆ I only do fxm
☆ My writing style is third person script style
☆ I love rapid answers and love to take some time for roleplaying. I get easily attatched to the character I'm playing oopsie
☆ I'm totally into OOC-talk. Talking about the story and future plots is my favourite thing to do when we're not invested in our roleplay
☆ I am a sucker for drama, heartbreak and things that makes me want to rip my heart out and step on it
☆ I am a sucker for cute, heartwarming moments just as much, don't worr. in fact romance has to be a huge part of the roleplay
☆ I like to write slice of life but it can also go into the fantasy world as long as it's nothing too crazy
☆ I'm always open for new plot ideas and dive into something that I haven't tried before
☆ My characters have to be human (or at least human looking) I am not into furry or unrealistic characters
☆ I usually roleplay on here or skype if needed

Some plot ideas that I am always willing to write out:

☀ Best friends slowly realising that they like each other a tad too much
☀ A superhero that's falling for a human
☀ A soldiers girlfriend that needs to struggle with what comes with having a boyfriend in the army
☀ Handling life post apocalypse and struggling with finding love
☀ Members of different gangs that are slowly falling each other
☀ Bad Boy x Good Girl

- and many many more...

If you are still interested and I didn't scare you off, feel free to PM me and we can work something out together. ❤
template by astraea

Last edited:
;3 ... Hey. You intrigued me. There's only two things I must ask, (I am into dark themes, but despise too much edge. So, kuutos to you for that.)

Do you mind the person you're with to be 16? I promise you I do not lack experience!

I typically stay away from Skype, not so much because I'm insecure about security. I tried having Skype, but I have a pretty shitty laptop so.. Tck. Yeah. I have to rely on this. My computer is so bad it cannot handle the likes of Skype.

.. Also, I adore fast paced role play. I hate waiting an hour plus for replies when I'm invested.

Talk when you're available! I just joined!

hello there!

I do not have a problem with some being only 16 years old, as long as it doesn't disrupt the roleplay i am totally fine with that :3

the skype thing is also not that much of a problem, we can put a thread up here.

since i am also fairly new to this site i havent reached my 10+ posts so i cannot shoot you a pm yet, meh...

so i just checked, i've got 10+ posts now! yay! guess i have to wait for the site to update it now :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back