• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Long Term Partner!

Nixon Valent

Spooky Scary Skeletons
Looking for a Long Term RP Partner!

Hello! I'm currently looking for a long term partner that will be on a decent amount of the time. I understand life gets busy and that you will not be on 24/7. I'm asking for maybe about everyday or every other day. I simply do not want our roleplay to stop for a month then continue.

REQUIREMENTS

With what I said in the first paragraph, try to be on a fair amount.

• I would prefer that you wrote in third person and were literate.
  • Along the lines of literacy, I understand that some replies will be short. I just would like them to at least a paragraph or so, the more the better!
  • We will both try to keep it interesting, and I know there has to be filler spots.
  • A basic character sheet would be nice, though its not something I focus too much on. I'd like to find out more about your actual character in the RP.
  • Able to roleplay more than one character.
  • I'm open to all pairings, MxM, FXF, MxF. Though Romance doesn't have to be apart of it.

FANDOMS

• Attack on Titan
  • Life is strange [i'd really like this one if that is possible]
  • Black Butler
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Inuyasha
  • Bleach (( I haven't watched this show in a while but I'm open to it ))

MY OWN RP IDEAS

• Criminal x Civilian
  • Demon x Demon
  • Demon x Human

With that all there, I prefer a time setting along the lines of medieval though I am open to any. That's just my personal preference. I'm also open to any ideas you have! I'm bad at coming up with my own ideas you see. I'm open to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back