• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long term partner (overwatch)

Kami162005

Tired hobo
Hello, I am looking for a long term partner to roleplay and chat with. I am a working adult so I am looking for someone 18+.

I have been roleplaying for over 15 years off and on. I used to roleplay anime, J-rock, and Kpop but currently I am interested in the Overwatch Universe. Since I haven't been keeping up with the anime scene.

I don’t have many rules when it comes to gore and stuff.

I am a quick replier however I am looking for someone to do a paragraph style rp with. I have nerve damage so sometimes long replies are difficult but I will not short change you on the imagination.

I would like Cannon with a few OCC characters as the plot grows.

Pairs I don't mind playing.

Reaper X Solider 76
Reaper X Jesse McCree
Jesse McCree x Hanzo
Mercy X Genji
Genji x Jesse
Pretty much anyone that’s not mei or widow

I hope to get to know you. Feel free to message me here or on discord at Kami1605#1605

Last edited:
Thanks but the only person I really shop him with is Mei, maybe Symetra but I've only seen like one comic dub with those two

Hey, I'm trying to reach you on discord but your tag didn't work.
Anyway, I really want to do a Mercy x Genji (I'll be taking Genji, but can also do Mercy if that's what you're looking for)
I have some idea for a plot, but not much, we can come up with something together.

I'm also a working adult, so I'm not the quickest with replies, but I can do anything from one paragraph to one page.

If you're interested or want to chat some more before deciding, just message me, I'm leaving my discord tag in your inbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back