• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a guy for a funny romance rp with some dark undertones

plotsaresexy

always craving sushi
So here is my starting plot, which can be changed around or added to if need be(just ask me first please).

My character and your character were friends when they were little, but as they got older the two were dragged apart by school, different activities, friends, girl/boyfriends, and sophomore or junior point in high school, had a falling out because your character's girlfriend found out that my character liked your character and the two of them stopped talking. Now our characters are in the same major in college, with the same professor. It's a surprise to them both, as they had never pictured the other going into journalism. She'd always been so sensitive and easy to read, and he'd always called news "boring" or "a waste of someone else's time". My character finds she still has feelings for yours, but doesn't want a repeat of high school, so ignores him.

From here on out it's up to us, but please, no perfect characters. it's supposed to be a fun rp, but I still want character development. So maybe they're mean to each other at first? 

If you are applying, please be using a male character, able to post around 3 paragraphs (plus or minus 2 dependent upon the scene) and at LEAST 21(no dirty rping though, just require maturity)

To apply for this 1on1 rp, please message me with an introductory paragraph of your character related to this rp, with a short bio of name, age, race, and a picture. underneath it please (or above or beside, whatever) OR a longer bio including personality and past

Have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, if it's just RP, why does the partner need to be male? I'm a female and run mostly male characters whom I've been told are very convincing. If it's not a "dirty" RP, I'm just wondering why gender matters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back