• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a good ol' high fantasy adventure! (Closed until further notice)

Sorrowinds

Lucid Dream
Hello there, and welcome to my thread! Thank you for looking into it, I hope you will enjoy reading it to the very end! I'd be pretty sad if you didn't. After a long absence, I return, and bring with me the desire to roleplay something in a classic high fantasy setting, with mystical lands, creatures, races and such. I do not have any set idea at the current moment, not in the least, that is why I need someone that I can click with, so we can brainstorm and world-build together!

In terms of what I can offer you, well, I can offer descriptive, multi-paragraph writing, with an average of 3 to 5 solid paragraphs per post, imagination and ideas, literacy and 98-99% grammar accuracy (mistakes happen, don't ever hesitate to point them out, please.) a very open mind towards ideas or concepts and also, OOC chats. Either about the RP or not related to it at all.

In terms of what I expect from you, well, I expect you to at least be able to return what I give, which means, literacy, multi-paragraphs, as well as imagination and creativity. RP-ing is a shared activity. Also, I would like for you to tell me your favorite food/animal/movie/song in the PM you will send me or even, if you feel generous, a writing sample of yours. Whichever of these you prefer. Please, be very interested if you're going to contact me, let's both do this and do it right!

Now, my only certain idea here is that I want the RP to have a male protagonist, and a female one. I'll be playing the male one, so I'm looking for my female partner! The RP will take place in a medieval fantasy sort of setting, and can include anything within that universe. The more things included, the wider the world, the better.

If you are interested, then contact me in a PM, and let's work this out! Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back