• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a FxF Partner

sydmorg

'Morg' as in 'Morgue'
What I am looking for in a partner:

1. Imaginative - I want someone who can use their imagination to keep the story interesting as well as have an interesting character.

Communicative - Being able to express your thoughts on the role-play and having the ability to tell me when you will and when you will not be on.

Literate - I post a minimum of two paragraphs per post and this is expected from you as well. Have good information in the posts and give juicy drama.

Pairings and Plots:

I would like to do a relationship between a doctor and a psyche patient, I'd be the psyche patient.

Id love to be your partner for a rp :)

I would just like to know whether or not its alright to have shorter responses when a situation does not have a lot of description options. Of course not a single line or few more so like a paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back