• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a friend

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
Dead Poet here! Though if you're comftrable with it, I'm called Stiles in real life. You could address me with either and I'll answer.

ABOUT ME:
  • I write 1-5 paragraphs, avergeing at about 2 paragraphs per post
  • Third person, past tense
  • I role play mostly in PMs
  • I prefer M// romance but with a solid plot idea I can be persuaded to do M/F
  • ROMANCE IS NEVER MY MAIN FOCUS
  • Comfortable with most generas

LOOKING FOR:
  • 2 paragraphs average
  • Third person, past tense
  • Will world build with me
  • 1 post a day/every other day minimum
PAIRINGS AND PLOTLETS
  • one of us is injured and the other finds them and nurses them back to healthy
  • runaway royalty vs a bounty hunter hired to bring them home
  • science project vs caretaker
  • boyfriend for hire
  • Florist vs tattoo artist

More than anything though I am currently looking to play a specific character, shown in the spoiler below, against a human or supernatural creature. Setting is not a issue for me I will try almost anything. I do have a few plots but they are just vague ideas at this point.

906d372b77b71cc204a46450c0caba7e.jpg
Silverius Beauregard Hamlin

Species: (winged Fae-preferably human sized, Angel, Alien)

Wings: Feathered. 1:4 Height to wingspan ratio (6ft tall body=24ft long wingspan). Wing color varies from Mahogany to Persian with the identifiable colors being (on the backs of the wings from the top blending into the bottom according to this color chart) Mahogany, Sangria, Barn Red, Maroon (on the inner wings from top to bottom) Carmine, Vermilion, Fire Brick, and Persian.

Personality: His name (in French) means beautiful forrester of the valley and that sums up Silverius very well. He is an old soul and if given the opportunity would rather keep to himself and work on his botany skills than socialize. He tends to get along better with the animals in his care than he does member of his own species, likely because the animals don't talk aimlessly at him.

Last edited:
THIS! I want this! Please somebody be my human!
d8d4c26e95862e31ddd0a421d7c68a08--writing-inspiration-prompts-writing-ideas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back