• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a friend.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~~.Hello lovelies!! <3
As my title says I'm looking for a friend.
Someone who doesn't mind long term stories, and just chatting and plotting it up.
I'm young around the age of 21, I live on east coast, maybe if your super nice and I'll like you I'll tell you exactly where. Haaa.

Anywho, I have tons of ideas rolling around in my head. Also, I have multiple posts flying around that have mostly what I'm interested in.
I do know life gets in the way, but I'm free pretty much most of the time. And do my best to reply multiple times a day.
I use my own pictures as my o/c I know that sounds like odd, yettt google isn't for everyone.

If you'd like to write, just send me message!!(:

Hi! I'm totally interested in writing with you/ making friends! I would DM you but I haven't figured out how to do that hehe. If you wanna talk, just DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back