• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Few RP partners (UPDATED 8/29)

FloatingAroundSpace

Three Thousand Club
Hello! I am very new to this site and as a result, am just getting settled in. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet quite a few people here that are as enthusiastic about RPing as I am.

That said, I do want to establish a few requirements when it comes to RPing.

• Please be active. This translates to posting more than once a day on most days. I will understand if you do not feel inspired and don't post for a day or two, or are slow in replying, but please don't leave without a warning for over a week. I am also EST, so if anyone is also in that timezone, or around it, it would really help with speed when it comes to replying.
  • Please use third-person to RP. This would be like saying, "Bob went to the store to buy some milk". Bland example, I know.
  • Post-length doesn't matter to me so long as it moves the plot forward. If you type one sentence and it moves us forward, that's good with me.
  • Please have decent spelling, grammar, capitalization, the whole nine-yards. It just makes it easier to read.
  • Talk to me. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me. If you have triggers, inform me. I enjoy OOC talk and planning and would appreciate if my partner did as well!
  • Be comfortable with characters from all over the LGBTQ spectrum. This includes people who are agender, trans, bi, pan, and ace.

So, with that out of the way, on to the plot ideas!

• Humankind has managed to create spaceships to go off to far-away planets. There, they harvest new metals, new resources, find new animals, etc. etc. They return with these new minerals and such and while they have not meant intelligent life-form yet, they have met plenty of life. But when they bring back the minerals, the animals, and the plants, they carry with them their own pathogens. For the first couple years, nothing catastrophic happens. Then, one trip brings back something more than they bargained for. Something more than humanity bargained for. The disease begins wiping out humanity, begins killing off people and animals and plants faster than a cure can be devised.

Years later, humanity has shrunk into dome-like cities, clinging to their last bits of life. The world outside is desolate. A faint signal is heard from a laboratory far, far away that swore it would keep fighting for the cure, even if everyone gave up. Now, a group must be sent out to go retrieve this cure. Whether or not this cure is real, whether or not the people who go on this mission are trustworthy, well. We'll see

So, anyone up for anything? I'm open to any and all ideas, those are just my interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about your harry potter. Are the characters students or wizards outside of school? If the students are at hogwarts how do the murders affect them directly? What age are the characters?

Pura234 said:
I'm curious about your harry potter. Are the characters students or wizards outside of school? If the students are at hogwarts how do the murders affect them directly? What age are the characters?
The characters are in Hogwarts. I would like to start in the first year. When it comes to the murders, it is just leverage for the push to expose wizardkind to muggles, but if your character is an indirect victim of the murders, that's fine. For example, my character lost her parents to one of the serial killers.

bump

I'm interested in the mutant rp. Would we be playing mutants on the run or mutants hunting down other mutants?

Morithawen said:
I'm interested in the mutant rp. Would we be playing mutants on the run or mutants hunting down other mutants?
That would depend on what you want. Personally, I have a mutant on the run in mind and a mutant that is part of a self-sustaining group.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
That space pathogen one is one I really want...

Up we get
I'd be very interested in doing the Space Pathogen RP. I however am in GMT, so let me know if this is alright with you.

DeliriousWolf said:
I'd be very interested in doing the Space Pathogen RP. I however am in GMT, so let me know if this is alright with you.
Depends on how often you reply each day, I guess. Also, sorry for getting to you so late OTL If you're still interested, shoot me a PM.

JustSmile said:
I have a couple of plots I think we could discuss, and Rp!
Anything specific?

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Depends on how often you reply each day, I guess. Also, sorry for getting to you so late OTL If you're still interested, shoot me a PM.

Anything specific?
Well I love the supernatural plot! but I also have a modern day plot~ If you are interested in Modern Day Dark plots?

Asylumnated said:
I'm interested in the Space Pathogen one, or possibly the romance, if you're still looking.
Do you have any ideas specifically for romance? If you do, shoot me a PM.

Romance section has plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back