• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a few more rps!

Bre Vancartier

Unlucky Member
Hello everyone! My name is Bre and I am looking for some more rps!!

First off, a few things about me!

-I will be able to reply At least once a day. There may be days Where my health does not allow me to reply, But I will try To get to you.
-I have no internet, So I reply from my phone. I do try to catch any autocorrect Issues But there may be odd capitalization Which is obvious in this post already.
-I do not play Canon characters.
-I am able to double, But if I am only playing one character I do prefer to play a female.
-I am very easy going And I like to have fun with my rps, So feel free to Message me anytime to chat!
-if I haven't replied in a while, message me, i have mommy brain

Now my "rules":
-Please no one liners. I cannot stress this enough, If you do not give me enough to work on I will not be able to post. Even one paragraph can give me something
-Help me work out the plot. I get a lot of ideas, But I hate feeling like I control the RP because I am the only one coming up with ideas.
-be 18+
-I prefer to do off site because rpn takes 20 minutes to load.
-Most importantly, have fun!

See that wasn't so hard was it?

Now the themes. If you have an idea that isn't on this list, feel free to ask me!!

-Historical Eras
-Pirates
-Apocalyptic
-Supernatural
-Vampires
-Prisoners of War
-Anything where my character ends up pregnant
-Real Life
-dark/mature/taboo

Well I think that is all, if you are interested in anything feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back