• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a female roleplay partner

Zen00

Hey there! First of all, I wanted to say thanks for clicking on my post and hopefully you'll like my little introduction. My name is John, I'm seventeen years old and from Germany. I'm looking for a sweet and cute girl, who would like to do a romantic and preferably long term roleplay with me. I was hoping to do some sort of relaxing boyfriend and girlfriend roleplay without too much drama in a realistic world with a few supernatural elements.
As for a specific idea or a starter, I think that it’s much more fun for the both of us if we discuss what we do and don’t like beforehand and then come up with something we both truly enjoy. Well then, if this post seems somewhat interesting for you, or if you have any questions please don't hesitate and shoot me a PM! I’ll be looking forward to roleplaying together with you^^

Last edited:
Hey there! First of all, I wanted to say thanks for clicking on my post and hopefully you'll like my little introduction. My name is John, I'm seventeen years old and from Germany. I'm looking for a sweet and cute girl, who would like to do a romantic and preferably long term roleplay with me. I was hoping to do some sort of relaxing boyfriend and girlfriend roleplay without too much drama in a realistic world with a few supernatural elements.
As for a specific idea or a starter, I think that it’s much more fun for the both of us if we discuss what we do and don’t like beforehand and then come up with something we both truly enjoy. Well then, if this post seems somewhat interesting for you, or if you have any questions please don't hesitate and shoot me a PM! I’ll be looking forward to roleplaying together with you^^
I'm interested! Add me on Discord? pinshnapples pinshnapples #1048

I'm interested! If you're still wanting to do this one, maybe add me on Discord? My Discord is linnyjo2001#4542

Users who are viewing this thread

Back