• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a detailed writer!! (:

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! (: 

Let's get some stuff out of the way first. ^-^ My names Elaine, I'm 21 and I try to center my muses around myself. (Sound horribly self centered? Lol, oops.) I love romance,slice of life, supernatural, details and more than one paragraph. I know sometimes, life gets in the way along with anything can happen in the real world. I've been free rhe last few days, and I'll still be free for a few more, so I'm looking for someone who can keep me company. I don't mind a little small talk, just be aware it's not my favorite. 

So, here's my current idea!! If you read this far thank you!! (: 

Just please, send me a reply and if you'd like a little bit about your charecter. Alright, let's gooo.

{The Buety And The Beast.} 
~They had gone to the same school together, even lived on the same street. They both even, hung out without almost the same people. Yet, they both didn't seem to end up together the way the universe had wanted them to. 
It had been three almost four years after graduating high school. She had heard, he moved away and went to college. She stayed in the small town trying to find her own way without more school. 

☆They ended up, going grocery shopping at the local grocery store at almost the same time that day. He with his mother and her with her grandmother. They were about six feet away from each other and and didn't even realize. That night, they both got invited to a local college party. She didn't want to go, but got dragged out to the bonfire anyway. She stepped over the already drunk/high young adults,staring off into the distance seeing an open space she could stand in that didn't involve too many people. 
If anyone asked, it looked like she ran into him yet, it was his cold beer thay went all over her tshirt, she gasped stepping backwards tripping over a large tree stump. Sue laughed, as she laid in the grass. "Oh my goddd." She muttered to herself, covered in sticky ice cold beer. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back