• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom RPs! Especially Dungeon Meshi / Delicious in dungeon

SewingPairs

Hi there! I've been RPing for over a decade now and I found I quite like fandom RPs, specifically doubling up. I tend to write a few paragraphs per response and I respond weekly at the minimum.

I'm looking for someone willing to double up, be 18 years or older, and commit. I do not ghost nor would I want to be ghosted.

Other stuff I would like to RP

-Pluto (Netflix)
-The Dark Crystal
-Cyborg 009
-Black jack or other Tezuka Stuff
-Castlevania Nocturne
-ginga nagareboshi gin
-Watership Down
-Disney Movies
-Wolf's Rain
-Dungeon Meshi / Delicious in Dungeon
-DCAU / Batman TAS, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited

I have seen other things if you wanted something different for your half of the RP. Feel free to reach out for a full list.

Last edited:
You might have ideas for it already, but I have some things I thought of that might be interesting enough.

I would like introducing my concept of electromineral robots to the Cyborg setting, if there is openness to that. I am also a fan of Watership Down, and could enjoy role-playing in new writing for what could relate to that.

I would like introducing my concept of electromineral robots to the Cyborg setting, if there is openness to that. I am also a fan of Watership Down, and could enjoy role-playing in new writing for what could relate to that.
Could you explain what you mean about robots? Have you seen Cyborg 009?

I have read from it, I do know what is meant by cyborgs, I am not saying they wouldn't be people. But if there is science fiction we use in role-playing, I want to have robots introduced, not just any robots, I want my concept of electromineral robots introduced, constructed from alien material that has them act as fully intelligent beings. They are not cyborgs and I don't confuse them, but a cyborg team can encounter and deal with them. If it's not appealing, as I said I am a fan of Watership Down, and role-playing something connected with that appeals to me.

I have read from it, I do know what is meant by cyborgs, I am not saying they wouldn't be people. But if there is science fiction we use in role-playing, I want to have robots introduced, not just any robots, I want my concept of electromineral robots introduced, constructed from alien material that has them act as fully intelligent beings. They are not cyborgs and I don't confuse them, but a cyborg team can encounter and deal with them. If it's not appealing, as I said I am a fan of Watership Down, and role-playing something connected with that appeals to me.
Who do you want me to play for you?

Last edited:
Cyborg 009, you say? That's a name I haven't heard I'm YEARS lol. I might be interested in roleplaying that

Hey! I'm up for disney movies, I actually have a world that has all of them in it, can I pm you?

Who do you want me to play for you?

Do you want to be role-playing one of the cyborgs? You might roleplay Jet Link, or maybe prefer Françoise Arnoul. Or the scientist working with them, Dr. Isaac Gilmore. You might choose as you like.

But if you are really open to roleplay for Watership Down let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back