• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Couple Partners!

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey y'all! I'm back after a hiatus to hopefully get back in the groove of things! I'm looking for a couple partners to do some fantasy type stuff. I'm a sucker for romance, so I like to keep that open as an option. Other than that, I like to focus around action/adventure or something a bit more relaxed.

I'm typically super casual when it comes
to the plot. It just has to interest me is all it comes down to. So feel free to approach me about any ideas or inspirations you have about a potentional plot. We can always tweak it to fit us both better!

I'm also looking for someone who can write 2+ paragraphs a reply. You don't have to be super fast at replying, just consistent in the length and quality of your posts. I know people have school/jobs/personal life outside of this hobby, so I'm patient!

Other than those points, I'm open to whatever anyone can think of. I've got no plots of my own right now, however. That may change, but I'm just drawing blanks.

Hey y'all! I'm back after a hiatus to hopefully get back in the groove of things! I'm looking for a couple partners to do some fantasy type stuff. I'm a sucker for romance, so I like to keep that open as an option. Other than that, I like to focus around action/adventure or something a bit more relaxed.

to the plot. It just has to interest me is all it comes down to. So feel free to approach me about any ideas or inspirations you have about a potentional plot. We can always tweak it to fit us both better!

I'm also looking for someone who can write 2+ paragraphs a reply. You don't have to be super fast at replying, just consistent in the length and quality of your posts. I know people have school/jobs/personal life outside of this hobby, so I'm patient!

Other than those points, I'm open to whatever anyone can think of. I've got no plots of my own right now, however. That may change, but I'm just drawing blanks.

Hi there! You sound quite like me when it comes down to finding someone to rp with.
I might also have an idea or two for fantasy or action rps (involving romance of course). :)

I can't send PM s first because if the 10 posts rule
message me and I'll let you know what ideas I've got

Ello I would like to rp with you. I do have a plot we could use if you want if not I bet I could make another.

I love, darker stories.
The kind where two people know they shouldn't be together yet they keep pushing through. One is just holding onto survive and the other is trying to keep them both afloat.
I'm a sucker for heart break, character development, and a good long term story.
If maybe you'd wanna write just send me message.

Hello I don't necessarily have a plot however you sound like someone who is open to discussion and I would love to pick your brain. If you're looking for someone else to partner with

hey guy gal or otherwise pal-- gotta break the newbie post restriction somehow, but id like to throw around ideas with you once i do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back