• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a collegue/criminal

Sifra

Morgan Ledgewood is 32 years old. He is a security guard. His current residence is Noatun spacestation, situated on the borders of human controlled space. Aliens of all kinds, from the humanoids to the more exotic ones, are a common sight, and their customs can be very challenging. Also their alliances are not always clear. Some of them truly want to trade in peace with the humans, but others have more intricate plans.
Morgan has been responsible all his life. I'm looking for someone who can make his life a little more interesting. This can be a new collegue (security or otherwise) who does not care about following the rules as much as he does, or a fellow spaceship dweller who is into criminal activities, who is not so easy to catch.

OOC
I am in my thirties myself, and I am looking for a partner over 25 years old.
I roleplay through email.
I can reply every day.
I'm not gonna type you a novel every time, but I'm not looking for someone who gives me nothing but one-liners, either.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to controll my character. If you want my character to do or say something, just let me know.
I am looking for a character-driven, adventurous roleplay (a little romance is fine but please not just smut) where we plan together. I'm into the more loose kind of plots, nothing too epic as my characters tend not to be of the world-saving type.
I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's.

This sounds interesting! I would love to try this story out with you, but there's a small thing. I can only assure you that I am mature enough, because I highly dislike giving away my age online. If that's a major problem, I understand.

I believe you on your word. :)
Do you have a character in mind that you would like to play?

Sorry it took so long to respond. It was a busy day today.
Yes, I do have something of a character in mind, but perhaps you wish to tell me more about the setting and your character before I set my details in concrete? We should move this to a private conversation.

That's okay. If you send me a PM we can continue the converstation. (I would PM you if I knew how. :/: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back