• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Cherri. (Hazbin Hotel romance RP)

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
Looking for someone to play as Cherri Bomb from Hazbin Hotel to be paired off with a planned OC of mine.

The story:

The idea is that Cherri becomes involved with a sloth demon. That is to say, a demon OF sloth not necessarily one who is a sloth. Despite his lethargy, he’s a master martial artist, super strong, and he’s very big. (In more ways than one.) So somehow he gets involved in one of her various turf wars either as an opponent who gives her a good time or a surprise ally.

Plus beating people to a pulp would pair well with blowing them to smithereens, she would figure.

We don’t have to play out the meeting, it’s just there for background. Part of the fun of this RP is that, with Cherri as the main character, it can switch from a sex scene to an action scene basically according to her (and your) mood.

But the RP would basically creep into the OC going to the Hazbin Hotel and trying to become better. The music video for implies that Cherri had some past romance in her life.

Maybe this could create some tension between them as the OC is starting to, or always did, have genuine romantic feelings for Cherri. How does Cherri react? How does he even react?

As it stands, I imagine they would have a kind of bedroom switcheroo dynamic. Where Cherri is normally the leader firecracker that she is, and the OC is an easygoing bruiser who follows her lead, but when they make love, he’s on top and dominating her. Again though, open to discuss.

Cameos of course by Charlie, Vaggie, of course Angel Dust, maaaaybe even Alestor.

OC: The Sloth Demon will be some kind of beast hybrid. I thought maybe an extinct giant ground sloth to fit the theme but still make him physically big and powerful. A lion for the same reason and because adult male lions actually spend most of the day sleeping anyway so it fits the theme on the other end. Or . . . a panda. To once again play up to both the lazy idea and the martial arts idea.

Whatever his shape, his personality is laid back, easy going, instant gratification seeking. He’s slothful not necessarily because he’s unwilling to work, he did need to actually practice Kung Fu after all when he was alive, but because he has no internal drive or ambition.

It’s why he’s attracted to Cherri. She gives him orders and a reason to fight people, something he’s actually good at. Being willing to take him to bed to is also a positive. But basically, she’s the reason he actually bothers to put in any effort. If left to his own devices, he’d be at his place playing video games, ordering delivery, and “other things.” (Not super attractive I know, but again, this takes place in Hell. And part of the RP is Cherri getting to see his better or at least more active side.)

-Paragraphs not required. Just good English and plenty of description when it comes to physical and emotional sensation.

-Weird work schedule so maybe one post a day or two.

-If you can’t/won’t continue. Just tell me. I totally get it, I would just like to be informed.

-Third person.

-PM or Discord

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back