• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier

BrooklynBombShell

hello i am looking for a partner for a marvel MCU rp I play Steve Rogers (Captain America), Fem Steve Rogers and my OC Stephanie Rogers (Steve’s Granddaughter or Daughter) for one on one sessions looking for a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier

I suffer from cerebral palsy so at times i get cramps in my fingers so please be patient with me

My Character

Name: Stephanie Josette Rogers

Appearance: Stephanie is usually around 5"5 to 5"6 she is blonde haired and has blue eyes looking almost identical to her Grandfather Steve Rogers Sr only difference is she is a girl

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Background Story: Stephanie is the oldest of four children born to Steven Grant Rogers Jr and Janice Vega her siblings Joseph James Rogers, Hailey Rogers and George Rogers her father is the oldest child of Steven Grant Rogers Sr and Margaret "Peggy" Carter being the Granddaughter of Captain America was interesting but she always felt like she needed to do her best in most things to make her parents and grandparents proud. Stephanie was a straight A student in high school her two best friends Edward "Ned" Leeds and Peter Benjamin Parker who she met when she moved to Queens from Brooklyn. Her childhood was as normal as her parents could make it considering who she was related to. when she was 6 her family found out that her grandfather had been found and unfrozen and that he was still alive Stephanie was finally able to meet her grandfathers someone that she looked up too All her life It was going to be very interesting To have a relationship with him he was an icon after all. When she was 7 Her parents Got into a car crash and passed away She was supposed to go to her aunt Her mother's sister But she Got really close to Steve and started to cry every time someone tried to take her away So Steve decided That he was going to take her and raised her. Stephanie decided that after high school she was going to go into fashion she liked designing clothes and drawing Just like her grand father used to. Stephanie graduated high school at 17 right after her graduation She decided that she didn't wanna waste time and went into college She wanted to study fashion and design.

Attachments

• kate-upton-1.jpg
    kate-upton-1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back