• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for a bit of Romance

Jaredystopia

I am currently searching for a long term RP Partner. I currently have an Idea for a Romance story. About a Man who is struggling with the demons of his past, who is meets a woman (You) who has a past of her own (open to any ideas). It's rough but it is what I have right now, I am also open to any other ideas.

I won't be an RP snob, just want to make sure I get decent replies (No one word or one liner)

Grammar isn't a huge deal as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. This is open ended anyone can PM me if interested.

Name: Misa Nasumaki

brunettes%20trees%20leaves%20glasses%20brown%20eyes%20books%20short%20hair%20blush%20scarfs%20anime%20girls_wallpaperswa.com_77.jpg

*RP* It was a chilly day for fall. I sat under a tree in the park, reading a murder mystery. I heard a someone scream "LOOK OUT!" I look over to my right and a football hits my face. I dropped my book and feel blood drip from my nose. I feel around for my glasses and when I find them, the lenses are broken. I sign and use my scarf to wipe away the blood running down my lips. I sip up and see a figure running towards me. "U-um..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back