Looking for a Advanced Male/Female and Rp

Dreamer By Day

The Banshee
Hi there. Come and explore my new adventure, I am always up for a go. However, sadly, I don't do IM or emails nor Skype. I would prefer to stick our role playing in forums. If you have any doubts or ideas, PM me? Please. I'm always looking.

Pairing:

KingxQueen

VampiresxVampire

PrincessxKnight

WifexHusband

PrincexPrincess

GodxGoddess

WerewolvesxWerewolves

Vampire xVampire

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Xerxes x Princess

I can M/M

PLOTS

Open

Title: Little Did They Had

Setting: Modern

Boyfriend and girlfriend are together. The girlfriend's boyfriend is in a gang and of course does the wrong thing like: taking drugs, smoking, and taking part in gun violence. The boyfriend's girlfriend is pregnant and was soon to be due. They had no money, but luckily had a house and way behind overdue bills. Sooner or later they were going to be kicked out. The boyfriend tries his best to provide money for his new family and goes to local stores and steals some foodsince it was hard to put food on the table, while the girlfriend is home and laying in bed. (If you want, we can discus more about this)

B} He can be a gang leader and could do this before she's pregnant

Open

Title: Life Is Not a Joke

Pairing:BoyfriendxGirlfriend

Similar to plot 1, but much different. So, instead, the boyfriend is abusive and abuses his pregnant girlfriend. They do have some arguments, but he does abuse her.

His Prize Possession

Coming from a far away journey, a beautiful princess from the South has married a Lord from the Iran, named Xerves. Since the death of his wife has been taken by the gods, he once more marries a beautiful women and claim her as his. The princess of course was paralyzed by his looks, yet was afraid. Days pass to weeks after recent event of their honeymoon, the princess founds out she pregnant with his child. [We can discus more about this.][Craving]

War turns into Love

Two gangs. Two different leaders: One side of her brother's gang and the other their opponents. The brother only lives for overrunning and power. He takes money from innocent people and kills them if they don't get what they (he) wants. On other hand, the other gang is the same, but more different. They only protect the people they love and tries to stay out of trouble; they hate the gang, known as their rivals. However, of course, their is always someone to always the stop the fight: The sister. Just recently she moved to the house of her parents - with also her brother, and knew nothing about him being apart of gang, even being the leader of it. But for some reason she fits in just well. One day, a very hot day, the gang goes and sets up a car racing event, inviting some of the gangs they've counter already. One of them is the rival gang - accidentally. When the sister walks by pass them with a large flag in her hands, not realizing who they were, nothing happened; but were curious to see a new fellow.. Much later in rp, they began to realize each and see they were really meant to be. [We can discus more]

P.S. Sorry about the total obese of Pregnancy...If something here you don't like, then why not Pm me. I love to chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which gender to you prefer to rp? I prefer to rp females.

I like the Young Lovers or Sight Comes to an Unexpected Visit plot ideas though.

Depending on the situation I can play the male, but not sure how well.

I always try to write at least a paragraph. =3

Sometimes I can write more with setting, but always at least 4-7 sentences is what I try for.

Same. Sometimes I can see how it'll work, but it's very rare for me to see that now. A character can do more than just talk.

The two plots I mentioned, I really liked those. You have some good ideas. =3

Awesome. I read through and I'm a bit concerned by the whole pregnancy thing. I've never done an Rp like that.

Well, I've never done a pregnant RP. I've played both male and female, so I can do both, yet in all my RPS, I've never had a pregnant character. So I'm 'concerned' I'll screw it up. 
War turns into Love

I'd like to claim it *puts stake into the ground that says "Claimed RP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back