• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 3-5 person FxFxF(etc) Sword art Online RP! TWO MORE SPOT LEFT

Nivi

ball of awesomeness
[[i didn't know which prefix to use :o this rp can be detailed if you guys want it]]

Yes you read it right x3 Right now looking for a small group roleplay of only females in the sword art online universe! If interested, just say so. I have the right to refuse roleplaying with you if I don't want to however :o .

The idea is obviously that we're all best friends, possibly roommates and whatnot. Hope to see you soon!

The Unamed Character]I am up for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25286-nivi/ said:
@Nivi[/URL]
Great! Will put you in convo. We already have 3 people including me, so do you want anyone else? We can have up to two more people

Nivi said:
Great! Will put you in convo. We already have 3 people including me, so do you want anyone else? We can have up to two more people
I don't know anyone else that would be up for this so..................

This would be better in the fandom page... More place to put the characters and all... You can even set it to closed severyone knows it. Plus we can tag eatch other and we get a Notification

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]This would be better in the fandom page... More place to put the characters and all... You can even set it to closed severyone knows it. Plus we can tag eatch other and we get a Notification

[/QUOTE]
oh :o i was planning to make a thread there once we had everyone :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back