Looking for a 1x1

FooFarny

BTS & stray kids lover. Also iced coffee addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! I am currently new here and I would like to do a 1x1. I am a beginner but I know the in's and outs for roleplays. I have dyslexia so I can't post much but I can post 3 sentences or lines I don't see a difference really. Please note I am from Australia so out times maybe be a little different.

Roleplays I'm interested In :

NCIS

Animals (any type)

Humans (mainly zombie apocalypse survival)

Lucky star (anime)

Pokemon

Shaytards (you tubers)

Ctfxc (you tubers )

There are others I will do I just can't think of them at the moment.

Thank you for your time

Janai

I'm interested in doing the Animals rp with you. I don't care how often and how much you can post.

:) Is there a Specific animal you want to do?

Maybe we can do like a dog survival rp? like what if the world ended and all humans are gone..and now there are only animal's left (so maybe we could play as different animals?) and they now have to learn to survive?

:D yay! But I still haven't quite learnt how to make a thread..wait did you wanna do it by thread or pm?

Oh yay! The more rp's the better aha just remember i am still in school, but i think i can get on by mobile..i hope O.o

It's not that I'm slow, It's just School..I can Post anytime, I just need to Avoid getting caught. But I don't get any homework so I can rp all afternoon.

umm, well is there a specific plot you had in mind, or what Pokemon you want to be or want me to be?

I was thinking We could have been rivals since we were kids and we both just received our first pokemon. Then we began to travel together and compete againist each other. (We can do gym battles or contest. Both work for me)

Ohh! I like that xD Sold! hehe did you want me to make a thread..I should start Learning and not rely on others to make it xD . Also what episode are you up to in lucky Star?

We can do it by PM if you want. It doesn't matter to me which way we do it.

Episode 8 of lucky star.

Doesn't matter I think I worked it out! and did you want to maybe also start on a Lucky star RP or would you like to finish it? I watched it like..10 times now.. O.o may need another weekend to watch it again..wish i can get the Manga though..

You are going to very busy with two rp's going at the same time Janai, a nice way to get you introduced to the RpNation.

I'm kinda used to doing many rp's x3 what should the title be Fumbles?

Okay! I'll make it after school xD I'm kinda getting ready for school now and miltitasking x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back