• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 RP :)

Hello! I'm looking for someone to have a 1x1 rp. Please have some ideas. I'm pretty flexible with all ideas. The only genres I don't do are modern high-school ones, nor a few fandom ones. The only fandom ones I do are LoTR, Game of Thrones, and Marvel. I usually like a twist of a little romance. I sometimes double up and sometimes I am willing to play the male.

P.S. Since I'm new, I think I have to have 10 posts to message anyone so I have a few more to go.

I have a romantic Scif plot in mind basically i'm a test subject who's awaiting dissection and your the scientist who is going to carry it out

Tragedy , Romance

( :) )

David said:
I have a romantic Scif plot in mind basically i'm a test subject who's awaiting dissection and your the scientist who is going to carry it out
Tragedy , Romance

( :) )
Ahh, that one's a little weird, I will admit. I honestly wouldn't know how to do that one. Any other ideas?

Hi! (^.^) I'm a bit new too, but if you're still open I have an idea for a medieval rp. The basic idea is that either one or a few people are chosen in a village through some sort of drawing, and these people get to go to the castle and train with a master of a skill of their choice. Their skill could be anything from singing to swordplay. The crown will pay for tuition, under the condition that this person will stay and serve the royal family with this skill, probably for x years.

We can work out the details if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
SingerOfTheStorm said:
Hi! (^.^) I'm a bit new too, but if you're still open I have an idea for a medieval rp. The basic idea is that either one or a few people are chosen in a village through some sort of drawing, and these people get to go to the castle and train with a master of a skill of their choice. Their skill could be anything from singing to swordplay. The crown will pay for tuition, under the condition that this person will stay and serve the royal family with this skill, probably for x years.
We can work out the details if you're interested.
That sounds awesome! I really like that idea.

ZombieFrenzy said:
That sounds awesome! I really like that idea.
Great! (^.^)

Do you think it should be a fantasy medieval kingdom, with dragons and griffins and such? I think it'd be more interesting with them, but it's fine either way.

Also, is there a particular role you'd like?

Plutonium said:
If you did want a fandom RP I can do Marvel.
Okay (: Do you want to do OC's?

SingerOfTheStorm said:
Great! (^.^)
Do you think it should be a fantasy medieval kingdom, with dragons and griffins and such? I think it'd be more interesting with them, but it's fine either way.

Also, is there a particular role you'd like?
Yeah, I think there should be a little fantasy but not THAT much. If that makes sense?

And before we pick the roles, do you want to double up at all? In this plot, I think it'd be fun to play a male and a female rather than just playing one.(:

ZombieFrenzy said:
I'm not exactly sure how to pm someone on here... Could you tell me how?
Click my profile picture and some information will come up. There's an option to start a conversation. Just click that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back