• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a 1x1 partner

Bird_Of_Dream

Trying to escape reality
Hi all. I'm new so forgive me if I make so errors or anything. Anyways like the title says I am looking for 1x1 roleplays. As for characters if you want to use multiple characters that's fine, but I find it hard to control more than three main characters at once and would like it if you don't go over that amount either. I feel awkward when my partners post so much but I don't have enough characters to put in the same amount of detail. One more thing: I will either rp stories that's already been made for the rp or make the story along the way. But I do have more fun rping with a simple idea and seeing what me and my partner can turn it into.
About Posts
Okay now to talk about posts. I prefer my partner to have their posts around the same length as me as I normally type in one paragraph or sometimes two or three paragraphs. But I would say on average I only post one paragraph. I understand there will be times you might not have much for your character to do or say while staying in character or maybe sometimes you'll also have a lot to type down for one scene. All of that is fine but please, don't give me one liners and don't always send me short posts, that's boring. Now if you're a multi paragraph type of person I will try to keep up if the rp is fun but keep in mind always giving me about three paragraphs each time will likely drain my mental energy as it might start feeling more like work to me.

Genres
This is a list of genres I will do. Ones in bold means they're my favorites.
Fantasy

Dark Fantasy
Romance

Slice of Life
Medieval*
Modern Times
Drama
Psychological**
Adventure

Action
Supernatural
Tragicomedy

*I'm not 100% exactly how medieval times worked as all my knowledge really comes from a few games. So keep my inaccuracy and cluelessness in mind!
**When I do psychological themes really all I like doing is having characters deal with mental illness type of things and nothing more. For example having a character with depression always deep in thought about their life.

Character Related Things
Okay now for characters. Since I am a woman I only like playing as female characters, I am willing to play minor male characters but if I'm being a character for most of the rp then they will be female. For romance type of things I will only do MxF. I don't mind if you use pre made characters or make them on the spot, as long as your character doesn't godmod or is extremely bland it's all good. This doesn't mean I won't be unhappy with a character meant to be bland or super powerful since they can be fun and interesting if used the right way. I can also make characters on the spot and I have a few pre made ones such as: An immortal monster slayer, a vampire who loves humans and hates other supernatural beings, a mage in training, and a motherly kitsune to name a few! Hopefully this will encourage some ideas.

Thanks for reading and I hope some of you will be interesting in role playing with me! I look forward to it! Message me if interested or have questions and if you'll like I'm willing to add people to Discord if that makes things easier! Or maybe asking some questions in the replies might be helpful for other users too, either is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back