Looking for 1x1 partners :)

Hikarii

Hello!

So as you can see from the title of this thread, I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. Before I go into any plot ideas, here are a few requirements, some things that I am looking for in a partner:

• Able to play the lead (preferably dominant) male character (I only play female leads, sorry)
  • Literate- good grammar, proper punctuation, etc.
  • Can write at least a paragraph (I appreciate details)
  • Is active- posts at least once a day (if something comes up IRL, tell me)
  • Uses manga/anime-style art (there will be a few exceptions, but I love manga/anime-style art so I'd prefer that we use these)

Okay, so if you're able to fulfil the requirements listed above, please read on. If not, I'm sorry. Sorry if I'm being picky, but I've had some terrible RP experiences, and I would like to avoid that.

Moving on. I'd like the RP to revolve around romance, but I also love other genres such as adventure, fantasy, slice of life, etc. Here are a couple of ideas that I currently would like to role-play:

• Teacher x Student- Rather self-explanatory. This doesn't have to take place in the ordinary modern setting, though. It can be set in the medieval times, or whenever else.
  • Arranged Marriage- Either between two kingdoms, rich families, nobles, etc. Can be set in modern or olden times.
  • Upperclass x Lowerclass- Can be set in the olden times, with royalty/nobles and peasants, or modern times.

These are all I have currently, but please feel free to reply to this thread or message me with any plot ideas you might have. We'll of course discuss these ideas further and come up with a good backstory and plot.

Also, I'm open to writing mature content. The story should still have a good plot, though.

Please reply to this thread or message me if you are interested!

Looking forward to RP with you,

Hikarii x

Hey Hikarii in quite interested into bein your partner for rp ^^. I usually only really play male roles an my grammar is pretty good, and I also like to write in detail. I had this cool idea for a upperclass X lower class idea that is set in ancient time maybe in ancient japan I you are interested into hearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back