• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For 1X1 Partner!

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Looking for 1X1 partners for; South Park, Creepypasta, One Piece and BNHA.

7ANGEL

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I have been roleplaying for around nine years now, mainly on Quotev. Recently, I want to improve my plot-building and writing style so I engage in roleplaying once more. Here are some info:
  1. I usually roleplay in descriptive, can write up to 1.000 words maximum. Would write much more than that if the plot is interesting enough.
  2. I do OC x Canon and Canon x Canon.
  3. Slow-response are tolerable, since I too have things I have to do on my own.
  4. I can do FxF, MxM, FxM; anything.
  5. Starting with a story-line and solid discussion would pique my interest more.
  6. I am sorry but I do not roleplay with minors, make sure you are 18 or above before proceeding to roleplay with me.
Here are some fandom I am currently looking to roleplay in:
  1. South Park (Preferably set on high-school alternate universe, I mostly do Canon x Canon, but OC x Canon is fine. Though, I would be playing a canon character instead.)
  2. Creepypasta
  3. One Piece
  4. BNHA
Simply reply on this thread or send me a message if you're interested! Thank you. :D

Last edited:
Hello! I have been roleplaying for around nine years now, mainly on Quotev. Recently, I want to improve my plot-building and writing style so I engage in roleplaying once more. Here are some info:
  1. I usually roleplay in descriptive, can write up to 1.000 words maximum. Would write much more than that if the plot is interesting enough.
  2. I do OC x Canon and Canon x Canon.
  3. Slow-response are tolerable, since I too have things I have to do on my own.
  4. I can do FxF, MxM, FxM; anything.
  5. Starting with a story-line and solid discussion would pique my interest more.
  6. I am sorry but I do not roleplay with minors, make sure you are 18 or above before proceeding to roleplay with me.
Here are some fandom I am currently looking to roleplay in:
  1. South Park (Preferably set on high-school alternate universe, I mostly do Canon x Canon, but OC x Canon is fine. Though, I would be playing a canon character instead.)
  2. Creepypasta
  3. One Piece
  4. BNHA
Simply reply on this thread or send me a message if you're interested! Thank you. :D
I would love to do Creepypasta, South Park, or try my hand at BNHA! Message me! I have a general idea for the first two and I just got into BNHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back