looking for 1x1 partner

AbominableTouma

One Thousand Club
Hi I'm looking for 1x1 partner to roleplay with. I'm mostly into anime fandoms. Especially Magical Girl ones. Some of the animes I'd be willing to do are"

• Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha(Any Season)
  • Deadman Wonderland(I'd like my character to be paired with Shiro if possible)
  • Digimon(Season 2,3, or 5)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation
  • Koihime Musou(Would start after Rin Rin and Aisha become sisters and continue from there.)
  • Negima
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Digimon Season 2 was my FAVORITE of all time <3 I was excited when I found out they added it to Netflix recently :D

I know right :D I put it in my instant queue as soon as I saw it. Now if only they would put Tamers and Data Squad on there. Is it okay if we have OCs in it?

Oc's are probably better lmao. If we played canon I would prob rp as Kari haha and I'm not sure I can get her personality down xD .

Okay then. If you don't mind I'd like to use one of my Fairy Tail OCs. And he would be adopted into the Yagami family. Also should we have different Digivices than the Digidestined.

Yaya, that's fine. Is it possible to do it over in pms? D: Alerts sometimes don't work for me and pms are easier to keep track of!

Okay! Gotta make profiles now xD .

Lol, I changed my mind. I think I'll just have the same digivice/ D-3 as s2 x.x Biomerge might get a little too complicated for me. Am I allowed to use the armor evolution of light? >_>

Would any to the following ideas interest you for a 1x1 sci fi, post apocalyptic, super human abilities a space adventure, any of the genres of steam , maybe some sort of big action roleplay, or a darker themed romance roleplay, or a drug addicts roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back