Looking for Looking around for kind people (:

BearSkull

Just a silly little guy that's very awfully bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
So I usually look for roleplaying here, obviously since this sight is literally built upon that, but I've also thought I could post something out for anyone who'd just like to chat!
If anyone would like to talk with me about anything, reach out! I love late night conversations and bringing up the most random things I can. When it comes to just chatting, I don't mind how old you are (:

The basics about me as always:
My name is Atlas and I'm a 21 year old trans man! I love to draw and please do expect me sending random art or drawing any ocs you have out of the blue. I live in the US In Texas (I hate it here please take me away from this hell) some things you should know about me:
Political view: I hate the government in general and think politics are stupid and pointless. That being said, if you agree with anything from the right side of politics, the republican side, probably don't interact with me. Or, if you would like to interact with me, just be respectful of my views on the world and I'll respect yours!
Don't discriminate anyone or anything if it doesn't affect your life, I despise that behavior.
I'm also a hellenic pagan so do expect Bible related jokes often Or just religious jokes, BUT, If that makes you uncomfortable, I can always stop from doing that.

Stuff that interests me:
Music, I LOVE music. And if we have a few favorite bands, I can assure you we'll get along at least a bit. Favorite bands are: Twenty one PilotS(THIS ONE PLEASE***), panic at the disco, fall out boy, half • alive, Jack stauber, Hozier, lemon demon, iDKHOW, The Lumineers. If you like any of these bands. Trust me. I will yap about them to you for hours and will send you cheesy images of them because they're my biggest interests.
I like reading, especially love the hunger games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the song of Achilles, forgive me Leonard peacock. That sort of stuff.
Art, drawing, all that, big thing.
Mythology! Specifically Greek mythology and Mythological creatures.

I'm really looking for anyone that isn't a 'dry' texter please. I get very awkward if you respond to my three sentences with two words.

Thank you for checking this and I hope to hear from some people (: if you're still interested and think you just want to rp, that's cool too, you can still message me!​

Last edited:
Heya! I see you joined just these past few months c: Welcome!

I'm Daisie, and looks like we got a lot in common. I'm big on art, love drawing OCs too hehe, I'm way into it. In fact I'm learning animation at the moment and I've made some works around Jack Stauber audio specifically. Peppermint and Rain, both - also made an animation with This is Home, which I'm sure you have to be familiar with too.

I see a lotta bands I recognize in there! I'm not huge on listening to all the music of one band, I generally just choose a few songs from each and mash them together in a playlist, but I do recognize most of those names. Love some Lemon Demon, man. I think the first song I listened to of theirs was Redesign Your Logo, but they keep showing up in my life in other ways lol.

I do have a conservative lean. Pretty devout Christian too, but my politics certainly don't define me, lol. Got a handful of friends of all walks of life. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Atlas!

hello!!!

i'm zinnia or nia, twenty-six years old, and a queer woman living on the east coast. i am a little tired for conversation rn, but you seem very cool and i'd probably love to talk to you more tomorrow (night)! i'm really nosy and never shut up, plus i hyperfixate on ideas or fandoms, but at least we have common music taste! i'm still obsessed with so (much) for stardust and i live in a hozier-loving home.

Ahh, fellow OC artists, music lovers (panic at the disco is great! Also, Set it off, anyone??!) and mythology nerds!

I'm Scyfir, but if you'd like something less... 'weird', feel free to call me Ellie.

Personally I'm not very religious (in the 'i align with this religion' kind of sense. Honestly, I have no idea what my beliefs would be described as, but I've always been very interested in paganism and religions like wicca) and I don't do too well with the conservative world view (not trying to step on anyone's toes here! Live and let live as long as no one is harmed).

I'm also a massive plant grammy and if you just let me I probably won't shut up about my little indoor jungle 😅

Nice to meet you!

Also, ETA-
Love your profile pic, Wyldflowers Wyldflowers !

thank you, Scyfir Scyfir , same to you! i'm also a fan of every band you named, especially set it off! win, win has basically become my theme of 2024!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back