• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music Lookin' to receive (and give) feedback!!

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo all!

So along with being a sadistic bastard to my characters in RP's and stories, I'm also a composer of music! And as any composer would, I'd like it and be extremely appreciative if anyone could/would care to listen to a few pieces I have (plus one software cover of a theme from one of my favorite games!!) and give some feedback/critique!

I'm a sponge for information, and I'm always eager to learn from others who have more experience and/or knowledge than I do about any subject! So don't hold back! If you think it sucks, feel free to say so and explain why so I can take it to heart and see how I can use what you tell me to improve!

I'll gladly do the same if you'd like to share your music with me as well! I'm not the most experienced composer in the world. But I have opinions and some knowledge of the subject enough to give some honest feedback muh'self.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy these selections from my work!

Thank you!!

1) Opus 19

2) Ocean Voyage

3) Halo Theme (Fanmade Cover)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back