• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Look Away {A Pudding Production}

pushed

Beastly Member
Howdy there, neighbor. I see you found this little watering spot nestled in the heart of my creativity. By popular demand (of myself), I am putting my thoughts into words for the millions of you to read. (Though it will probably only be 4 of you- I am looking at you WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell ) Before you get too excited- this... this is going to be weird. You see, I am writing... Fanfiction. There is nothing wrong with that- don't get me wrong. This fanfiction will be centered around an RP. My... RP.

The story is called Don't Call This Love... and it is lovely. Please take a look (though you are probably from it and therefore you are looking at it). Most of the characters do not belong to me but all the ships do. I will link and such to the creator and the character themselves. AS WELL AS BUTCHER THEM WITH MY CONSTANT NEED FOR DRAMA AND ROMANCE -inhales-

Let's just hop into this! Feel free to post on the thread with your thoughts! I don't mind.

*is mentioned*
*chuckles sheepishly*
Same tho.. I’m ready for the good, the mushy, the sad stuff..
I’m mostly ready for tears..

A Sorrowful Farewell
Characters: Benji, Serenity, Adrian
Creators: Me! WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell , Elm Elm
Note: This cookie is yours, Hell <3
The point of this was to stay away from things like love and affection. In the end, they all craved and depended on it like addicts on the streets waiting for their next fix. Not all stories have happy endings- not all stories ended sweet. Several days into this war and many people were depending on Benji to guide them the right way. He took on this position despite it being difficult and now he couldn't see it any other way. Everyone was sitting under the moon near a dim campfire close to expiring. Benji was sitting upright keeping a watchful eye on the sleeping face of his team. There was a certain blonde haired boy who slept next to the older boy's leg with a peaceful expression on his face. The moonbeams danced across his pale cheeks causing the shadows from his long lashes to darken and lengthen. In his sleep, he unconsciously reached out with a soft whimper. He was unable to fight against his the urge to comfort the pup. He moved his leg closed so the boy's fingers gripped his pants. With a light, feather touch, he dragged his fingertips down the smooth, round cheek to moved the shaggy hair from covering it. It caused the pup to relax and sink deeper into his dreams. He... he cared for Adrian. He would never admit it but his eyes constantly watched him as he struggled and overcame every hurdle that came his way. He had a way of wrapping everyone around his finger without even knowing it. No malice tainted this man's soul though he would never see his worth the way Benji did. On impulse, he leaned over and let his lips graze over his forehead for a long moment. Then he gave him a peck before straightening up. That is when he heard it. The rustling in the nearby bushes caused him to go on full alert. His eyes followed a retreating figure in the shadows and he didn't give it a second thought. He removed Adrian's hand from him and jumped up in one motion. The next thing he knew it, he was chasing after this unknown enemy ready to kill if he needed too. But he didn't ever think for a moment that the person he was stalking after was Serenity, the quiet sheep with sad eyes and a beautiful smile. It was a clearing when he saw her fully and catching up to her was easy enough with his long legs.

When he got to her, Benji gripped her slender shoulder and jerked her to face him. Her face was flushed and there were unshed tears shining in those blue-green orbs. "Serenity! What do you think you are doing?" He demanded, trying to calm his racing heart throbbing at the base of this throat. "I saw you," she blurted out quickly, looking away. Saw him? "What?" he asked clearly confused on what she was referring to. "I... I saw you kissing Adrian," her voice was hardly a whisper. It clicked in his mind the events and he let his arms slowly drop to his sides. "Ah, that. Yes, I care about Adrian deeply," he admitted without much hesitation. He was met with silent shock with the widening of her doe eyes. He smirked, "Come on sheep, I know you do too." She reddened and shoved at him with more anger than he anticipated. He grabbed her wrist with a furrowed brow forming and his normal scowl appearing on his face before she could move away from him. "Whoa, Sheep, what's wrong? I was just poking fun. Why are you upset? Why are you even out here anyway?" She glared up at him, "I am out here because I was hungry." He tried not to chuckle, "like normal," he added. Instead of laughing, she exploded, "how can you just say that without blinking an eye?! Like it means nothing?" Oh, he was in trouble. "Look, I didn't mean anything by it. You just like to eat- there isn't anything wrong with that." He didn't think she was that sensitive about the subject. She was always complaining she was hungry since they all left the facility. "What? No! I am talking about the thing with Adrian!" Oh. Oh! "Sheep, don't tell me... you... you love him?" This had to be some cruel joke. She didn't answer him- she only looked away with a sniffle. Shit... Shit! "No... No Ren. It isn't like that. He... I just want to protect his smile." She scoffed and jerked her arm out of his grasp. "I get it, okay. He is so pure- I don't even deserve him. Someone like that... he needs someone better- tougher to protect him." The anger of his own flared at this self-deprecation. He grabbed her shoulders and gave her a quick shake so she would look at him. When their eyes met, fear ebbed into her ocean eyes while his turned molten gold. "Someone better? Tougher? Don't give me that shit Ren. You are more talented and beautiful than anybody the Pup will ever meet in his lifetime and he is lucky that he gets an ounce of your attention." Her eyes widened with shock once more and he realized then that he said too much. All those times he watched the Pup overcome his problems, Serenity was there supporting him with a small smile and encouraging word. He was annoyed at first. How could she so easily get close and say such sweet words without thinking twice? Then he envied the Pup for getting all her sweet-natured care and support. Damn, he truly was a sadist. He sighed and released his hands from her shoulders. He took a turn and was about to tell her they should head back but a small hand found its way to his back. He froze- unable to speak or move for a long moment. Finally, her soft voice broke the cold silence in the night's air. "Benji, it isn't Adrian you love, is it?" She asked it and there was no turning back now. Slowly, he turned back to her. "No, it isn't Pup. This wolf has always had his eyes on a sheep." He lifted his palm to caress her cheek. His comment caused her to smile as she leaned her face against the calloused hand. Unable to help himself, he leaned pulled her face towards his and leaned down to met her halfway.

His lips were soft and seeking to start. He was cautious and gave her enough leeway to push him away at any time. He was fully expecting her to shove him away and it would put an end to his lingering feelings for good. It was for the best really. But Benji would never get that shove. Serenity was stiff at first but slowly she relaxed against his lips. Her eyes fluttered shut and he soon followed. The kiss deepened into a passionate dance of lips and teeth. He was lost in her earthy scent and sweet taste. One hand plunged into her thick curls while the other continued to cradle her cheek intimately. He wanted to go further and fully taste the bouquet of her mouth but something stopped him in his tracks. The warm liquid that touched his hand caused him to slowly pull away to look down at her face. Fresh tears fell from her closed eyes and glistened under the starlight. The pain that spread through his chest was worse than an arrow connecting with his heart. Her eyes fluttered open again and her tears clung to her dark lashes as a reminder to him what he did. He wiped his thumb across her cheek and murmured in a husky voice, "Oh Sheep, please don't cry." She sniffled with more tears flooding to her eyes. She put her face into her hands to hide her silent sobs before choking out, "I'm- so confused." He did this to her. He should have supported her with her love of the Pup. Now he had broken her and he didn't think he could put her back together. "Shh, Serenity. I am sorry. Please, look up at me." She looked up a bit hesitantly and he wiped more tears from her stained cheeks. "I am sorry I pushed you. I... I was reckless with you. I just- I just want you to-" he was cut off by horrifying shrieks coming from where they just came from. The campsite. He grabbed her hand without thinking and push through the undergrowth back to where their friends were. "What was that?" Ren asked as she tried to follow him and wipe tears from her eyes. "I don't know, stay close."

When they reached the campsite, it was destroyed and chaos abounded. Adrian had a forcefield form while a monster slammed against with gusto. The creature was at least nine feet tall with sharp, bloody claws and a foaming mouth- much like a deformed ogre or giant. It appeared it was looking for a meal and it found Adrian. "Angel!" Ren cried from behind Benji. Before he could stop her, she thrust into action by shifting her hands into long blades and charging towards the creature. "Pup, we got your back!" Benji yelled out. He pulled out a dagger he was given a while back and slit his wrist to open an artery. The pain was nothing. The blonde was holding up okay before they got there but looked relieved when they arrived. With a graceful dodge, Ren slid under the monster and slit its heel. It cried out something horrible with a loud boom of a voice. They all had to cover their ears from the sheer force. Angrily, the beast swung its massive arms wildly at the girl. It smacked her to the ground and Adrian rushed to her aid. He covered her with a forcefield before the thing could hit her again. It pummeled the shield with a fit of fierce anger. Benji whipped at the monster's back with a flow of his crimson blood. The attention shifted for a moment before he went back to beating on the shield. "Benji!" Adrian cried out. It was clear that they were in a lot of trouble- the shield wasn't going to hold up and the blow Ren received was already causing a large bruise to form down her face and neck. Shit. He used the dagger to cut his other wrist- a dangerous game to play with no healer around. With more blood, he used the whip to grab onto the ogre's arm. while the other whip went for his eye. It hit- causing him to look over at him angrily. In the woods, more stomping could be heard as more of his kind trampled through to locate him. This wasn't good. "Go! Ren, Adrian get out of here!" Benji yelled as he dodged a wild swing. "No!" Ren cried out. "Go now! You won't get another chance. I will meet you at the caves! You remem-" He was interrupted by a blow striking him to the ground. Serenity screamed out and the Pup went forward to protect him. Ben lifted an arm to stop him. "Pup, please! Go. Go now! The caves where you found the hot spring. I will meet you." They didn't move. Benji jumped to his feet angrily and whipped his blood at the Pup's feet. It caused him to jump. "GO!" He yelled with all the anger and fear he could muster. Finally, he understood. He turned around and grabbed Ren's arm. "No! No, please we can't leave him. Stop I can help him! Please! Let me go! LET ME GO!" the girl screamed wildly reaching out for Benji as they moved away. Adrian was sobbing but help strong. He knew that this was the only way. Benji would have to constantly put himself in danger to help them- even if they didn't need it. That was how he was. Getting away was the only way- but it was a hard choice. A hard choice for all of them. Because the last thing Benji heard from his little sheep was the agonizing wails of someone in so much pain that it seemed earth-shattering. He turned his eyes to the monster slightly woozy, full of pain, and on the brink of a breakdown with a smile on his face. "Bring it on asshole. I got a family to go back to. GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back