Long-time RPer searching for a new home

hednisk

i ❤️ doner kebab
Hello!

Call me Hednisk (or don't; that's fine too). I've been role playing in some form or another since Neopets was still a Hot Place To Be™. So, many years and many websites later, I find myself here; I'm much busier (and, admittedly, much more of an adult) than I was in 2004, but I'd like to get back into this hobby, even just casually.

Outside of RP, I'm always willing to chat about technology and music, or discuss language learning. I'm currently learning Japanese, so if anybody has any Hot Tips™, they're always welcome!

Otherwise, I'm graduating from college in a few months, so I appreciate any and all distractions that get thrown my way until then.

All in all, I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello Hednisk, welome to RPNation! Seems you and I both got our start on Neopets. Yikes, I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years now because of that site! Also, congratulations on graduation. What are you studying?

Hi and welcome to RP Nation! I'm sure you'll find a ton of roleplayers here - it's always very busy here. What kind of stuff do you like to roleplay?

Mordecai said:
Hello Hednisk, welome to RPNation! Seems you and I both got our start on Neopets. Yikes, I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years now because of that site! Also, congratulations on graduation. What are you studying?
Thank you, Mordecai! I haven't even though about Neopets in years. The site's likely dead by now, no? I study computer science. So, programming. I could have added a minor in networking / systems administration, too, but I decided against it.

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Hi and welcome to RP Nation! I'm sure you'll find a ton of roleplayers here - it's always very busy here. What kind of stuff do you like to roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I don't know that I necessarily need a ton of role players, but that's good to know. Personally, I enjoy fantasy of all kinds--as long as it doesn't involve zombies as a focal point, haha.

Hednisk said:
Hello!
Call me Hednisk (or don't; that's fine too). I've been role playing in some form or another since Neopets was still a Hot Place To Be™. So, many years and many websites later, I find myself here; I'm much busier (and, admittedly, much more of an adult) than I was in 2004, but I'd like to get back into this hobby, even just casually.

Outside of RP, I'm always willing to chat about technology and music, or discuss language learning. I'm currently learning Japanese, so if anybody has any Hot Tips™, they're always welcome!

Otherwise, I'm graduating from college in a few months, so I appreciate any and all distractions that get thrown my way until then.

All in all, I look forward to meeting you all!
Hello, Hednisk. Well we've got quite a lot distractions in the site. We also have forum games and more complex ones like a Game of Mafia (which I am hosting) and are in need of players. :)

Hello Hednisk and welcome!

I'm into programming too (always thought I lost myself in that choice) and am trying to learn japanese too.

I guess you'll get used to rpnation soon and have fun here~

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Hello, Hednisk. Well we've got quite a lot distractions in the site. We also have forum games and more complex ones like a Game of Mafia (which I am hosting) and are in need of players. :)

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I used to love Mafia! How does that work on a forum, though? I may stop by and check it out.

Neddeia said:
Hello Hednisk and welcome!
I'm into programming too (always thought I lost myself in that choice) and am trying to learn japanese too.

I guess you'll get used to rpnation soon and have fun here~
Thank you! This site is structured a bit differently than some of the other sites I've been to, but I'm sure you're right. It seems a lot more streamlined so far, anyway. How long have you been trying to learn Japanese?

Hednisk said:
Oh, I used to love Mafia! How does that work on a forum, though? I may stop by and check it out.
Thank you! This site is structured a bit differently than some of the other sites I've been to, but I'm sure you're right. It seems a lot more streamlined so far, anyway. How long have you been trying to learn Japanese?
Check this thread out and you might know how! Fantasy - Worlds Collide AG (Sign Up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back