• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term, Novel Material, Roleplay Based off Classical Literature

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
So I found that almost all of my favorite stories seemed to be "classical" stories. Not even the fact that they were "classic" like the Iliad, or Lolita, just that they had classic story structures. So, I want to do deep with a roleplay or two, maybe three. Lots of planning, lots of writing. Maybe even move from roleplaying

I ask for you to be able to write a short story for a reply. This does not mean each reply has to be a novella, but if you cannot keep up if I get into it, goodbye. I want someone mature. Not necessarily over eighteen, but that will sure help.

Basically if you want to crack your knuckles, roll up your sleeves, and fucking write.... PM ME

Oh, but I will not be afraid to drop you like a rock if you don't meet my expectations. And right now, for this project, they are high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back