♡ Lonely Hearts Club ♡ members

tiny grass is dreaming

tender fragrant grass ♡・゚✧*゚
/coded by allure/
Do you wanna

be a member?

large.jpg

Within INSA School of the Arts, there is one peculiar student-run club known as the LHC, or Lonely Hearts Club. This club is extremely exclusive, the acceptance rules being so specific that it's quite a hard club to get into. Even after one does meet all of the requirements, they must then pass under the approval of all of the already existing members.
adolescence
didn't make sense

♡ S K E L E T O N ♡

just the basics, add whatever else you'd like. whatever formatting/coding you desire. or none, that's fine too.

name, age, gender, sexuality
role, major, grade
reason for joining LHC
faceclaim, height, body modifications
likes, dislikes, fears, habits
personality, biography
relationships [with other members]
large.jpg
i wanna stay inside all day

Now really, this club is made up of a bunch that would be labeled by all other students as "nerds" and "losers." These are the students who became fed up with being outcasted and bullied by people who were just like them, the only difference being how popular and likeable they were. This club is a way for these lonely students to say "fuck you, and fuck off!"

♡ R U L E S ♡​
to become a part of this group you must,
1) have no more than 3-4 people whom you consider friends already.
2) have something that you devote your life to, a type of obsession.
3) have been picked on or bullied by a more likable, prettier, or or more popular person in your life, whether it be throughout childhood, adolescence, or happening currently.

it's my problem if i have no friends and feel i want to die
♡ R O L E S ♡​
Each of these members have something that they're extremely obsessed with. What are usually hobbies to normal people have become what these students have based their entire lives around.

the stan. their life is devoted to kpop idols. majors in photojournalism. {@shyboys}

the otaku. their life is devoted to japanese manga and anime. majors in animation. best friends with the shapeshifter, these two come hand in hand. {@allure}

the bookworm. their life is devoted to books and literature. majors in [anything to do with literature.] {Open}

the gamer. their life is devoted to video games. majors in video game design. {@e d e n}

the buff. their life is devoted to movies, film, and cinematography. majors in [film studies/directing]. a slut for indie and short films. {Open}

the shapeshifter. their life is devoted to cosplay. majors in makeup arts. best friends with the otaku. very well known online for their cosplay. {@jenniperson}

the memer. their life is devoted to pure memes. majors in graphic design. they basically live on 4chan/reddit/ect. they're a very big contributor to the korean side of meme producing forum sites. {@minniemin99}

large.jpg
large.jpg
i want the world to go away
♡ C L U B ♡
♡ A C T I V I T I E S ♡​
♥ weekly gatherings. Each club member's name is written down and drawn randomly. whoever's name name is drawn will host the club meeting for that week and it will take place in their dorm. As it's expected that the club members don't go outside of their own free will, this serves as weekly catch-up sessions for all members in the form of a sleepover. During this time the members get time to relax and express themselves freely without the pressure of any judgement from the outside world. special time will be given to the host where all members must sit and participate in whatever the host desires. (playing video games together, reading manga/novel chapters together, makeovers, surfing through the internet/meme sites, ect.) During each meeting there will also be marathons of animes/movies/dramas, whatever they watch will be determined via vote.
♥ conventions. In the event that a certain convention comes to town or a town nearby and at least one member wishes to attend, club members will pot together money and set off for a weekend trip to such conventions.

Last edited:
tumblr_p0pra3JZ2b1vfphk3o1_400.gif

김재선 | Kim Jae Seok | the gamer |
male
twenty
asexual demiromantic

double major in graphic design and computer science
junior

Appearance
× 181cm ×
× 62kg ×
× lean with slight muscles ×
× chocolate brown hair ×
× hazel eyes ×

face claim; 이홍빈
History
Reason for joining The Lonely Hearts Club: Jaeseok honestly wanted a quiet place to be after school. Despite everyone's different interests, he could appreciate how everyone had different interests than him and how they were all so passionate about it.
Persona
Introversion: Of course, being someone who spends more time than normal on video games, Jaeseok is quite obviously an introvert in the real world. No one is really worth the effort to talk to. Online, however, he's a social butterfly who enjoyed talking to his guildmates on different strategies or even life in general. In his mind, no one could really understand what went on in a gamers mind than other gamers. Sure, it was an elitist view, but after years of being made fun of, it was just a simple perception to him.
Intuition: Jaeseok would much rather add more to a situation than immediately make a decision. There are two sides to a coin, just like there's more to a situation that meets the eye. It also made games fun, trying to see the whole story rather than just the main character's point of view.
Thinking: When presented with facts, it's better to look at those than have others try to sway your outlook. Perhaps it's why he always sided with the Empire instead of the Stormcloaks in Skyrim.
Perceiving: wip.

Likes: games, chillstep, coffee, candy, veggies, playing guitar, reading (books centred around games)
Dislikes: people, spiders, waking up
Fears: the apocalypse, family functions
Habits: cracking his knuckles, yawning when bored, overthinking scenarios, pretending he's in a game
coded by e d e n

Last edited:
eBIOGRAPHY
or whatever

.​
wee
/coded by allure/
지금 달려 갈게
>> general
name」hong kyun gyu
role」 the stan

age」 20
gender」 male
sexuality」 homosexual

major」photojournalism
grade」sophomore

>> appearance
faceclaim」 @2jaeseok
height」 6'0"
build」 skinny, lanky

hair」 black
eyes」 dark brown
complexion」 fair
ePERSONALITY

a very tired and sleepy boy
extremely awkward

.​
wee

eRELATIONSHIPS

.​
wee

C0eNrGHXUAEE4Ai.jpg

@its_yaboi is online​

Follow eeeeeeee Followers

Message eeeeeeee Mute

T.R.A.G.I.C.

*Scroll*

B A S I C S
NAME: Jung Jaemin
Nickname: J.J
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: The Memer
Major: Graphic Design
Grade: Junior

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'3
Build: Slim thick
Body Modifications: Tattoos - 3 [forearm/wrist, ankle, behind the neck]
FC: Ahn Hye-jin

P E R S O N A
Likes: Food, music, laughing, making others laugh, memes (obviously), art, relaxing, spending time with herself, spending time with her pets, not being tied down, love (when it doesn't involve herself), playing matchmaker, drinking (probably an alcoholic), tumblr, reddit, twitter, etc...

Dislikes: People, children, raccons, bullies, being disrespected, love (when it complicates her flow of things), receiving criticism, "no wifi/internet"

Fears: The future, the possibility of being left or growing old alone, falling in love, deeply hurting someone she cares about, vegetables

Habits: always on her phone, using text lingo when speaking or quoting memes unconsciously
"First of all...can we not?."
"Same."
"-coughs in awkward-"

Personality: Sarcastic, humerous, witty, petty, potty mouth, blunt, lazy, loyal, ready to fight, non-committed, flirtatious, confident (lowkey narcissist), supportive level: 2000, lone wolf most of the time, has a meme for every situation, lives on the internet, thirsty asf

Reason for joining LHC: //

Relationships [with other members]: //

B I O G R A P H Y
Stufff syufff
D

D
F
F
F
F
D
D