Name: Asura

Hero Name: Lone Wolf

Appearance: 
 (But without his left arm)

Race: Caucasian 

Height: 6'1

Weight: 200 pounds 

Class: A

Abilities: Incredible Speed, Strength, Durability, Dexterity and Endurance.

Weakness - He is missing his left arm and while he has adapted it can still hinder him in battle leaving him off balance or open to attack.

Weapons - His fist and feet (Will change as RP goes on and his power grows)

Group(s)/Partner(s): None

Personality: Asura is a calm minded fellow who sees the good in the world and very rarely shows anger. He is quite meloncholy though due to the death of his family at a young age he still cannot forget.

Backstory: As stated before Asura at the age of 4 lost his family and never forgot it. He blames himself for not having the strength to protect them. He was picked up by a monk from a school high above the city in the mountains. There he too became a monk learning the hidden combat arts of Chakra. He has mastered many fighting styles in hand to hand combat but prefers one with kicks and piercing strikes rather than bashing strikes. He lost his arm in a battle between himself and his master whom he defeated though not without losing a limb. Today he is a hero and works to stop villains as soon as he can. His fighting style he developed is one that uses piercing strikes as well as fluent movement to use the opponents momentum and power against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @TheBlackSwordsman,

After review, we can't exactly accept the character who appears to be very much a copy and past of a character from another series. The character isn't just from Berserk in title, but in name, in weapon and fighting style, in the armor and overall look. That includes the fact he has a fake arm and has a cannon in it, much like Guts from the manga does. We assumed it was because you deeply loved the character, based on the quote in your signature, your user name, and your profile picture. We unfortunately can not accept a copy and paste character. Please check the important threads, including the character sheet thread. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We're not accepting characters which are exact copies from the anime/manga. But feel free to make your own 'inspired' versions of them if you wish.

~ The OPM Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @TheBlackSwordsman,

After review, we can't exactly accept the character who appears to be very much a copy and past of a character from another series. The character isn't just from Berserk in title, but in name, in weapon and fighting style, in the armor and overall look. That includes the fact he has a fake arm and has a cannon in it, much like Guts from the manga does. We assumed it was because you deeply loved the character, based on the quote in your signature, your user name, and your profile picture. We unfortunately can not accept a copy and paste character. Please check the important threads, including the character sheet thread. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~ The OPM Staff

I am not as versed in OPM as I'd love to be so sorry for making the mistake of not reading that thread and making the character be in city C. Also I will make a new character since I didn't realize that you mean all anime/manga but its all good. I'll edit the character post and tag you mkay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back