Lol Totally new to this sooo imma start with saying hey i guess?

32sillylight32

Into The Deep Blue Sea
So yeah...i guess the title is long xP

Anyway, So people call me Jazzy, Jas or wtv.You can call me whatever you feel like (no insult thoo... I still have feelings), Im a teenager and well finishing high school this year and as most of you guys, I like animes ( i dont particularly love them but i enjoy it)

So I dunno if i should add anything else... i dont think ill get stalked if i add more so might as well.. its not really interesting tho...

I do a lots of martial arts...skateboards and travels alot... Oh and btw, im female.

Ok thats enought, Just to finish this Interesting and Useful post, even with my bored tone when i write, im actually really social lol so just PM me and we'll be friends easily...(except if ur a perv or wtv then dont PM.)

Byebye :) :) :) <--- (Smileys for you guys )

Howdy there, Jazzy, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back